The Mandolorian x Lexa

*Mandolorian's pov*
"Heeeyy Mandooo~!" I heard her cheer behind me. I sighed in annoyance and turned around.
"What do you want, Lexa?" I growled.
"What are you doing??" She asked cheerfully, unfazed by my annoyance.
"Keeping pests away from my Razor Crest! That means you need to leave!" I yelled, and this time, she did flinch at my sudden anger.
She frowned and backed away a few steps, tears pricking the corner of her eyes before turning around and running away.
I hate that kriffing girl.

Soon enough, I found myself feeling guilty, which is something I never feel.
Maybe I should apologise....
I sighed and got up, beginning to head in the direction she ran off to.
"Protect the ship, Kid!" I called back to the Razor Crest, hoping that the little Green guy heard me.
He will eat anything that goes near the ship anyway.

"Lexa?! Lexa where are you?!" I called, voice distorted by my helmet.
"What do you want, Mando?" I heard a quiet voice from the bushes, sounding small and sad.
"Look, Lexa, I'm sorry," I apologised, approaching the small, hunched girl.
"It's alright, I shouldn't have been bothering you," she mumbled.
Maybe I should talk to her face to face....she's better with facial expressions, isn't she?
I sighed and pulled my helmet up over my head, watching her eyes widen with shock. I sat next to her.
"You're better with facial expressions aren't you?" I asked, then faltered as she hugged me tightly. I didn't hug back, and she didn't expect me too. She also didn't expect me to kiss back when she kissed me, but I did.