ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ

Start from the beginning

"Pack a bag" Sam rushed into the other room hearing about the man who was harbing a collection of Ghost face mask and clothing.

"Sam, Sam!" Tara objected, rushing after her. Sadie stayed on the couch, looking at the man who Sam brought in.

"Were getting out of the city" Sam declared, already in a frenzy over the attack.

"What?" The man asked to Sam. Both Mindy and Sadie turned to each other and began to shove the man out of the house.

"Goodnight, shirtless boy" Sadie winked to the man before slamming the door. Still hearing the pointless arguing of Sam and Tara.

Sadie pressed against the door, making it lock automatically. Something Sam had installed.

"Its a big city!" Tara pointed out, carrying on the argument. Sadie scoffed and shook her head, sinking In between the spot by Cassie.

"Its Halloween! Everyone's wearing mask" it was true. Some people had enjoyment knowing they're dressed up as a series killer who murder the life's of many. Sadie suppressed a smile at that, knowing she was on her way to being one. Maybe one kill did make her a little cocky.

"Tara, this isn't a coincidence. You knew him" Sam shouted back. The group was once again sat on the side lines as Tara and Sam argued infront of them.

"Bearly." Tara argued back. Sadie watched in amusement, watching the two bounce back and forth.

"Sadie, Mindy? Back me up." Sam asked, Sadie placed her hands up in surrender.

"Its a little close to home" mindy mumbled against the popcorn in her lips. Popping more of the salty corn into her mouth even though the news carried on the explain the horrified deaths of two boys.

"See!'' Tara looked at Sam in disbelief, thinking on her feet wasnt one of Tara's strengths. She fought back for a moment before finally clicking onto something.

"Quinn, your dad's a cop, right? Can you call him to find out what's going on. Before you make the decision to abandoned my college education and flee the fucking state!" Tara asked Quinn, her anger radiated through the whole house, if it was a cartoon red sparks would be flying out of her head.

"I'm calling him" quinn apprehensively mumbled, assumingly dialing her dad.

"Thank you." Tara nodded to the ginger girl who smiled back.

Just like clock work, the phone began to ring. Sadie noticed the ring tone and jumped to her feet grabbing the phone.

"No called ID, how original" Sadie mumbled before pressing accept ignoring the protests from the group. She placed the phone to her ear.

"Oh? Oh! I told you to stop fucking ringing me, goodnight!" Sadie slammed the phone back down, brushing the lose strands of hair out of her face.

"So?" Cassie spoke into the tense air, Sadie looked at the girl and tilted her head not getting the implication that they wanted her to tell them who rang.

"My mom." She grunted out.

"Why did everyone freak out when the phone rang?" Ethan innocent asked. The room glared at the boy, wondering why he was even there in the first place.

"You gotta keep up, dude" Anika asked the boy, groaning at the most obvious question he could have asked.

In a hurry Quinn accompanied Sam and Sadie who were whispering to each other about the killings happing again.

"Sam? My dad wants to talk to you" quinn handed Sam the phone. A constant scowl laced on the girls face; permanently.

"Mr. Bailey, hi" Tara nudged Sadie out of the room escorting the girl into her bedroom.

"Do you think they're back? I mean not them as in Amber and Richie, but like more killers?" Tara asked, pacing around the room. Every attempt Sadie made to make the girl calm down died. Sadie pressed her hands on Tara's cheeks stealing a kissing from the girl.

"We'll be fine. I got you, remember?" Tara nodded into the crook of Sadie's neck, breathing in the comforting scene. Then she had a husk of metallic.

"Have you had a nose bleed recently?" Tara asked, wondering why the girl smely so strongly of blood.

"Yeah, I had one earlier in the day, why?" Sadie was quick to agree, suddly hyper aware of the blood smell and the unfazed way she's dealing with the new ghostface.

"What if it is back?" Above a whisper the girl asked, suddenly her face was riddled with fear and chest grew tight. "What if- what if they kill you? Or- or my mom, I would be able to live with myself" Sadie breathed out, she tried to walk around the room, express her emotions that way. Tara didn't let her. Tara gripped her shoulders, moved her chin; they were now looking into each others eyes.

"Nothings going to happen to Gale, we're not that lucky. I have you, Sam, Mindy, i'll be fine too." Sadie let out a shaken sigh, her heart still carried out pulsating at an irregual pace. "We have each other again, and like fuck am I letting that go" Tara ran her hands up Sadie's neck, craning her neck up to place a kiss on Sadie's lips.

"Okay. Yeah? yeah, this is probably just an over-reaction, yeah?" Sadie pulled away, smiling at the girl. Tara biting back her own smile as the door pushed open.

"C'mon, Sadie. Detective Bailey wants us to go down to the station" Sam barged into the room, eyeing up the position Sadie and Tara was in. Tara groaned and allowed Sadie to leave, well the room atleast.

Sadie and Sam left in a hurry, wanting to return to their friends. Just as the door slammed shut behind them, Tara joined.

"No way" Sadie pushed back, nudging Tara back into the apartment block.
Tara wouldn't budge, standing her ground with this.

"Tara. No, stay up-stairs with the others, lock the doors" Sam directed her towards the main door, Tara scoffed and pulled away from the two girls.

"Are you serious? Now you don't want to stick together?" Tara asked, using Sam's rules against her. Sadie bit down a smirk as she glanced at Sam who was still debating whether to let her go or not.

"Fine."