ᵇᵘʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine. He said he had more shots up stairs!" Tara giggled, leaning into the wall. The man smiled and agreed.

"Yeah, no. Your not going up there, Tara" Sadie stated, beginning to walk up the stairs to grab Tara.

"She said she was fine." The man pointed out, yanking Tara harder. The girl physically shuttered against his force, obviously being hurt.

"Tara, you wanna go up there?" Sadie asked, there eyes met and everything went calm again in Sadies mind.

"No." Tara whispered, her eyes glossing over. The man scoffed, pulling the girl up further, he was only half way up the stair by then so Sadie took no care. She had gripped his shirt and physically threw him down the stairs, quickly grabbing Tara as her body went limp.

"I got you, don't worry" Sadie assured the girl, her hands ghosting over Tara, scared to touch the girl in such a moment.

"What the fuck!" The man screamed, a vane popping out of his head in rage.

"Fuck off, rapey Ron." Sadie flipped him off, helping Tara down the stairs. Just as she did Sam barged through the door and tased the man's groin.

"What the fuck, Sam!" Tara was back, and she was angry. Sam was always coming to her aid, Sam was everywhere.

Tara gripped ahold of Sadie's wrist and dragged them out of the house. Everyone staring at the sight of the latest victims of ghost face being at a party. A lot of people on social media were quick to accuse Sam of all of the murders.

"I cannot believe you did that, you embarrassed me!" Tara screamed down the streets. She had let go of Sadie but the girl wouldn't leave her alone. Walking side by side with Sam as Tara screamed.

"That guy was a dick! He tried to take advantage of you" Sam explained. Sadie grew angry all over again, the thought of anyone hurting Tara was bad enoug, but knowing someone else saws Tara in a light only Sadie was allowed to see her in stung.

"Sadie had it covered! You didn't need to taze him!" Tara turn around, staring at the two girls she didn't want to see right now.

"No! You- you were out of my life for 5 years and now you can't leave me alone for 5 minutes!" Tara carried on to scream, her tone lowering down at the sight of others staring.

"Because your not dealing with what happend to us. Have you even gone to see the Councillor, at least once?" Sam asked, they all stopped. Everyone looked awkward, not wanting to be rude by looking but it was too obvious.

"No I'm not going to." Tara placed down her foot, demanding some freedom was one thing but not going to therapy to deal with her issues was another.

"Why not?" Sam begged to know why Tara was acting like this, so distant so far.

"Because im uninterested at living in the past like you are." Tara pointed out, Sam looked back at her offended by the accusation.

"Whats the supposed to me?" The older girl asked, Sadie grew anxious of Cassie knowing what happening so she spoke up.

"Tara, come on" she shouted, but that only fueled her rants even more.

"It means I'm not going to let what happened to us for 3 days define the rest of my life" Tara spoke the truth, the truth always hurts. Sadie saw herself in the past, the girl hadn't been dealing well, I mean having murder fantasy are bad and all but still.

"So your going to pretend like it never happened?" Sam asked, Sadie clenched her jaw in a deep state of thought. By then cassie could see the tenseness in her shoulder and rushed over to her aid.

"What are you doing her, Sam? In new york." Sam looked back in shock, confused. "I-i- I mean your working two shitty jobs, to help for rent and whatever. But what's your plan?" Sam scoffed at the girl who was throwing jab after jab.

"I know what I'm going to do. Okay, 'cuz I'm going to to college I'm going to get my degree then I'm going to live my life. My life!" She pressed down on her chest. She was angry, annoyed at the constant need Sam had to protect Tara.

"You just follow me here and won't let me out of your sight." The sisters looked at each other, questioning one another's behaviours.

"I-...was just trying to look out for you." Sam mumbled, it was evident that she was hurt, sadie could tell by her face. The taller girl looked at her sister and shrugged.

"I!-" Tara rubbed the blud glitter off her face, dragged her hands dawn her cheeks. "I know. I know you are. But you can't do it for the rest of my life though, you have to let me go." Tara asked, sam looked at her with an unreadable face.

"Hey!" A cold drink was splashed over Sam, drenching the girl. The unknown person screamed out 'murderer' as their friend tried to drag them away.

Sam pushed against her shoulder. "What is wrong with you, bitch?" Sam screamed back, Sadie putting her body between the random girls and Sam who was prying out of the grip.

"You got a problem with me?" Sam asked, still leaping at the chance to actually hit the girl.

"You might wanna get away from her, she knows what she did." The other girl spoke up, pointing at Sam accusingly.

"I didn't fucking do anything" Sam lunged forward, her body falling into Sadie's.

The girls walk away, still ranting about how Sam was the actual killer. The group leaves, going their separate ways to their own apartments but something nagged at Sadie's chest. Something she knew only her dark dreams had been clenching so far.