Not to talk thing 🐥
About work☺

Kook😲
Fuck it and come here right freaking now!

Not to talk thing🐥
Jeez.....
No need to shout over text.
I am coming.

Kool😲
Bring your and Yoongi hyung's nightwears too as I think he will come here directly with Taehyung.

Not to talk thing🐥
Yes sir!✌

"Aishh.... it's done..... now I should inform Namjoon hyung too..."

After 45 min

The door bell ranged and Jungkook opened it.
Jimin was standing there in his casual clothes with a bag on which it seems like were his and Yoongi's night clothes.

"Come in hyung." Jungkook invited while moving aside for the latter to enter and showed him a guest room to put the bag in.

"So what exactly have you both have to talk about..." Jimin started once they both entered the kitchen to cook dinner for all.

"Well-"

"DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE PREGNANT!!! GOSH! I AM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!" Jimin shouted, cutting him off.

"What! N-"

"Sit and have some rest kookie. You should not stress yourself with work." Jimin said while making him sit on the kitchen stool.

"No hyung-"

"You don't need to worry about the company, I will do all your work, just don't stress yourself too much, it is not good for the baby you know."

"HYUNG LET ME FUCKING SPEAK! I AM NOT PREGNANT!!" Jungkook stood up and said while trying his best to not blush at the moment.

"......."

"....."

"You having mood swings kook?"

"What!? Are you serious?"

"Mhhh don't worry, its common to feel like this during pregnancy."

"Hyung you wanna die?"

"So you are serious?"

"Do I look like I am joking?"

"So you mean that I am not going to be an uncle!?"

Jungkook just gave a blank look in return, making Jimin shut his mouth immediately.

"So what's the matter?" He asked once they both started to prepare for the dinner.

"Well me and hyungie have decided something and your, Yoongi hyung's and Namjoon hyung's opinion are needed so yea...."

"About what?"

"Well.... that's something that we will tell you all together."

"When are other's coming?"

"Yoongi hyung and Taehyung will be here after 1hr or so and Namjoon hyung can also come at the same time, as I have given him some work..... so I think they all will arrive together."