He has a lot of assumptions in his mind. Felix must have left cause he didn't want to be seen as a stranger or he just wanted to be free from him with jaesung.

He is not mad, how much he missed him and wants him is unspeakable. he still can't hate him. He is actually glad, some relief he gets when he thinks about the possible thing....that felix is at least safe away from him.

The day felix enters his life, Felix had been through much just because of hyunjin. His eyes got dark remembering all pics their lawyers showed them which were collected from sunwoo, his laptop, his phone filled with Felix's photos, everywhere he goes, everything he does outside. His laughing his crying every picture of felix was in his collection. They were stalking him everywhere. He gets angry at how he doesn't see that.

Remember how many filthy things sunwoo had told Felix, and how frightened Felix was at that time. How they planned on betting on felix, and how they planned on killing hyunjin in an accident or when he leaves for his home, and how it all went wrong.

And now they are in jail. He is sure no one is getting out of that thing ever again. He remembered that day, it was the most crowded day he had seen ever, so many people, he wondered about that day but now he has answers, sunwoo and his rats planned this all.

Felix was not safe at all.

Well, he put Felix in danger. He was not safe cause of hyunjin. And he was glad that he was safe away from him until he sees that jaesung. Something about him makes hyunjin skin crawl with bitterness. 

It was over four years, he shouldn't get in his way anyways. He spent some more time looking at the sea when he got exhausted and left.

🍀

Minho was glad, he knew Felix was in danger with him. But don't get mad at him he would never want to break their relationship or come in between their love. He is just happy that felix is safe, back then looking at felix photos in sunwoos laptop and phone made him go feral in the confession room, he punched sunwoo on his already broken bones. He was disturbed for his brother and thought he did a good decision of leaving.

He came out of a store where he went curiously to find something interesting but he didn't like anything that catches his attention. He had a Starbucks coffee in his left hand and one hand in his pocket.

He likes this city. He used to come here on vacations with Felix when they were kids.

Minho was now on his way toward his small restaurant as what Felix said yesterday. He didn't give him address but it wasn't that hard to find cause his restaurant is under lee's. Felix doesn't build it without getting the help of his parents, so it was easy. And Minho was on his way to surprise him.

He reached the restaurant in five minutes of walk. It was small but elegant and nice ambiance. It has expensive looking interior and nice paintings, it looks expensive but it's not that expensive like rich rich. It was money friendly from what Minho sees.

He is sure, his mother has sent her private interior designer for his restaurant which Felix has no choice but to accept.

He was happy for his brother and his small business.

He went inside, and the girl in her twenties smiled at him. "Welcome sir, do you want to book a table?" She asked in her Australian accent.