Chapter 40: ꧁𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫꧂

Start from the beginning

The new 'techniques' of your Devil fruiteft you speechless the day you found out about it. You tested it out multiple times on multiple things. Every time, it left you in awe.

And now, you believe that you've mastered it.

No, you know that you mastered it.

You didn't do much in the war, you just knocked out almost half of the marines on the battlefield and hid behind the walls. You waited for the right time.

——————

Blackbeard showed up, along with his crew, and shot Whitebeard.

Whitebeard died standing. And Ace died in Luffy's arms.

Without anyone noticing, you took Ace's body and lay it on the Moby Dick.

Whitebeard was in the center of attention, but you didn't care.

"Marco."

He wasn't looking good. Almost every Whitebeard pirate was crying, or on the verge of tears.

He looked up towards you.

"You better get ready to cry to your hearts content when I do this. And, make sure you guys take care of me once it's done."

Before he had the time to ask you what you meant, you snapped your fingers.

*snap*

You tried your best to bring Whitebeard body away from everyone, and onto the Moby Dick.

It was hard to drag over his body without adding any additional injuries or bruises.

To your luck, it seems like Blackbeard's Devil fruit couldn't negate yours. Since he was also frozen in time just like everyone else.

*snap*

Everyone was back. And now a huge commotion started.

"Where did Whitebeard's body go?!"

"Gold Roger's son is gone too!"

And stuff like that.

Sengoku grit his teeth and knew exactly what happened.

'I knew I shouldn't have just let go the fact that she was here in the beginning... Damn it.'

(A/n: haha bozo)

The pirates started to flee and head back to the boats that were still able to sail. Most of them went to the Moby Dick, leaving them shocked at the bodies placed on the deck.

More commotion started when the Red-Haired Pirates came. Shanks stopped and ended the war. And it seems like he finished his fight with Kaido.

Now, you went to focus back on what you were about to to.

Marco was beside you, watching carefully and still confused about what you said earlier.

*sigh*

"This is going to drain all of my energy, but it's going to be worth it."

The ship was sailing and far from the marines sight, so you were able to do it now.

You put your hands up, and multiple clocks appeared above your head. It takes a lot of focusing to do this, so you made sure to tell Marco to tell everyone to be quiet beforehand.

(A/n: please don't steal or trace my art- and yeah, this is my art, no base

(A/n: please don't steal or trace my art- and yeah, this is my art, no base. Nothing. I haven't drawn in a while- so I decided to just draw a picture in this situation)

It took 3 hours. And everyone watched for that long. And yet again, during those times, the wounds left on their bodies were slowly, yet surely starting to disappear.

When all was done, and the injuries were all gone, the clocks disappeared. The glow of purple was gone, and you fainted right on the spot.

You felt someone catch you before you fell into a deep, exhausting sleep. Your eyes slowly started to shut and everything became black.

But before you could even faint, you smiled. And your only thought was,

'They're alive.'

—————

A/n: did some of you actually think that I was going to make them die in this story? Hell no. Just know that the marines have no clue that they're alive lol.

(1406 words)