Chapter 3: Loguetown

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

It's been 2 years since you've been with Shanks' crew, and now you're 10. And today is (your birthday date), your birthday.

And now.. Shanks thinks of you as a little sister, which you don't mind, as you kind of think him as an older brother. Though, he can get annoying at times. Especially since he's 7 years old than you.

Currently, you're celebrating your birthday- for 3 days straight. Shanks probably just wants an excuse to party, or just really wants to celebrate for you.

Your bounty has rose up to 100 million berries since you have been seen with Shanks' crew. Now a lot of attention is on you. Especially the marines.

I wonder if Robin saw my new bounty? What is she doing right now?

You want to meet Robin again, but you know now is not the time, you need to wait until Luffy gets into the grandline. Which means you have to wait another 16 years. Which is a very long time, and you're very impatient.

And you also decided to save Law and Corazon, without them knowing who you are of course. But that's in like— 7 years. So you have time to figure out many things about your new Devil fruit.

Also, you knew that Oden, the samurai of Wano, you wouldn't be able to save, since he causes many things to happen, like the Onihashima Raid, and it's nearly impossible for your to get to Wano by yourself.

(But who knows... things can change ;))

Manga Spoilers below (Read at your own risk!)

(Speaking of Wano, you remember Luffy's Gear 5- Don't you agree that it was amazing?)

____________________________________

There's really nothing you could do on this ship, just watch them party, fight, travel, and you stopped at some islands- but most were inhabited.

But now, you're heading to another island. This island was well known, at least to every pirate in the world.

Loguetown

It read. You remember Luffy meeting his dad for the first time on this island.

Oh right. You remember you technically were still kidnapped- but are you even a part of this crew?

Nah.

You also knew that you needed to learn Haki. It's very important for fighting against logia Devil fruit users, and you also need it in order to give Doflamingo a good punch in the gut.

Shanks knew Haki, however he didn't seem good at teaching it- and he also wasn't that good at controlling it, because he's currently only 17 years old-

Shanks meets luffy when he's 27, and when luffy sails out for an adventure, he's 37. Which means Benn is currently 18 years old since he's one year older than Shanks.

Too much thinking.. my head hurts.

Now you're currently thinking of a plan to save Law and Corazon-

Hold on.

You don't even need one! You have a Devil fruit- which you keep forgetting you have and you can use it to stop time, and BAM! Done.

It's a piece of cake.

Right-?

Nothing will go wrong. You hope.