Special: Roger Pirates

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

(For your information, side stories have nothing to do with the main plot, it's just for fun! So I hope you enjoy this little idea that came into my head. Since I won't be updating often, think of this as a present)

___________________________________

It was a normal day, but Shanks was being an annoying idiot and you were fed up with his shit.

You wanted to blackmail him, but how?

Wait.

I could just go to the past and blackmail him using things that happened back then!

And I could also meet the Roger Pirates... that'll be a bonus!

You ran up to Shanks.

"Shanks I'll be back! I'm going to meet you in the past for some blackmail! Bye!!!"

"Eh?"

"EHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!!??!!??!"

___________________________________

You forgot that when you go to the past or the future... you're unconscious and injured.

(Like how you went to Dawn Island)

You're falling from the sky in who knows where.

You don't feel any injuries, but you feel very dizzy, and you're about to fall unconscious.

___________________________________

The Roger pirates were about to meet Whitebeard and see Oden for the first time.

"Rayleigh, Gaban! I don't want you getting hurt!"

"You just want to fight him..."

Rayleigh sighed.

As soon as Roger slashed Oden, a loud thunder struck over their heads and a shadow came shooting down.

They didn't see the shadow, instead, they focused on Whitebeard, who was running towards Roger.

Roger and Whitebeard clashed swords and the floor beneath them was getting destroyed.

Oden watched amazed.

The pirate crews started fighting each other.

But soon enough, someone pointed out the shadow that was coming closer.

It was you.

You were shooting down from the sky, however when you crashed, you didn't seem injured.

Rayleigh was the first who came over to inspect what happened. Soon after, Roger went over too, as he was done clashing with Whitebeard.

As soon as you crashed, the dark clouds disappeared and it looked like it had been calm all day.

Rayleigh stood frozen when he saw you.

"What is a kid doing from the sky-? And how is she not hurt!?"

Roger popped in and gave an idea.

"She might be hurt! Let's give her to Crocus!"

You were slightly conscious when you heard this conversation.

But that was it, you were only able to hear that conversation, as you fell back unconscious.

___________________________________

~two hours later~

You were waking up finally, after 2 hours.