Chapter 20: Escape

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

The door opened to reveal...

A man. A man that you have never seen before.

FUCK.

FUCKKK.

FUCKKKKKK.

I didn't expect this. My calculations were wrong. Damn it.

You expected for one of the clones to walk in, or the leader of all of them. That'd be good, so you could knock him out right then and there.

But no.

It was a cloaked person, which looked like a taller version of Thatch...?

You deadpanned.

Are they fucking dumb or just stupid?!

Of course, the person in the hood was definitely Thatch. And since it was taller than Thatch, you guessed that Haruta was on his shoulders. You facepalmed and crawled out of your corner.

Thatch flinched when he saw you. He looked around really quickly and started pushing you back in the corner, where Ace was sleeping.

Yes. Ace fell asleep. Again.

"Why the hell did you here (Y/n)?!"

"No that's my question! Why are you and Haruta here?! I thought you both were captured?!"

"We escaped, but we're searching for Marco's seastone key. The damn guy hid it really well!"

"Just lead me to him! I'll break it with Haki."

He nodded and started to walk away but you grabbed his wrist.

"Just tell me the directions to go there. It'll be easier if I go by myself."

"Ok, so you go......"

"Got it, I'll be back in a bit."

*snap*

Leaving the room, you almost bumped into one of the clones. It wouldn't cause much to happen, but when you continue time, they'll suddenly feel that they were bumped into.

You followed Thatch's instructions.

Left. Right. Right. Straight. Left. Straight. Straight. Right. Left. Left.

Finally, you made it to the door. It was a very thick steel door, but nothing that you can't handle.

That took a while, but hopefully Marco is still here...

Carefully opening the door, and by carefully, I mean you punched the door down with Haki, since you needed a key for it anyways.

It was pitch black and you couldn't see anything. But using observation haki, there was a presence in there. And it was definitely Marco.

"Damn Marco, how's you get into a predicament like this?"

"I actually don't know, (Y/n). I knew you'd be coming here anyways."

You broke the cuffs.

"I don't like when people rely on me, it puts me on pressure. But whatever..."

Marco got up and started rubbing his wrists. He cursed.

"Damn those were quite heavy..."