Chapter 25: Luffy, Kick His Ass!

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: hello to all of my viewers, and thank you for 19k views! I'm sorry for taking too long on this chapter.

Also, I won't be able to post any chapters a few days after this one, maybe more or less. I've been really busy these past days and need some time to rest.

Im sorry for the inconvenience!

Hope you enjoy this chapter

___________________________________

~after the battle~ (I suck at writing fight scenes)

Luffy has just woke up and now everyone is in the dining room eating. The guards looked disgusted, yet entertained by how they're eating. You're in the corner of the room, watching them eat in entertainment. Seeing how Luffy was this hungry, he even almost ate Chopper.

Vivi was very grateful towards the Straw Hat Crew. However, when Luffy wanted her to join his crew, she decided to stay at Alabasta, the island and home she loved.

The crew missed Vivi, and started complaining. Not until... Nico Robin somehow appeared on their ship.

"Miss All Sunday?! What are you doing here?"

Everyone was on guard, knowing that she was one of the enemies. (Even Sanji was ready to kick Robin- what happened to "never hitting a lady"?) But, you popped up behind her, putting your arm on her shoulder.

"Hey Robin! How was the battle?"

The crew stared at you wide eyed. Mouths dropped to the ground in shock.

"EH?! (Y/n)? Where did you come from? And do you know her?"

Before you could answer, a ship comes flying from the sky, ending up almost hitting the Merry.

Oh. The Sky Island Arc is about to start. What happened in this season again..?

While you were busy thinking, another ship arrived to try and plunder the sunken ship. However, Sanji Luffy and Zoro were already down into the sea, looking for treasure, or anything 'cool' in Luffy's case.

Fuck this shit I'm out.

Deciding not to get into their mess, you went to a random room in the Merry and slept. Yes. Sleep is important, you haven't slept in 3 days and is tired as hell.

I'll go out and check on them later...

You drifted off into sleep. You fell asleep waiting for them to get out of trouble like how they did last time.

Honestly, you had no idea how this arc was going to go since you haven't payed much attention to it. But you do know that Luffy beats a guy named Enel with a lightning logia Devil fruit.

___________________________________

~3 hours later~

Opening your eyes, you wake up to see that you're...

In the same room.

Well what did you expect? Luffy probably was going to bother you and Nami most likely hit him for trying to wake you up. You mentally thanked her. After all, you didn't want Luffy to wake you up from your nap.

Walking out of the room, to the deck, you see the it's empty. But you're near an island, with a cardboard castle. So, their probably talking to the old man and the two monkeys. But you don't know that.