Chapter 36: T h r i l l e r B a r k

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: woo an early chapter. Yay
___________________________________

The crew was sailing on the Sunny, and it was a normal day- or was it?

After some time, you all found yourself in the presence of a ghost ship.

"Let's go explore the ship!"

Luffy's eyes were practically sparkling at that time. You chuckled and climbed aboard the abandoned looking ship.

Right after the both of you climbed, Nami and Sanji climbed right after. Sanji wanted to "protect" the beautiful women (aka you and Nami) from any danger.

'Ha, he thinks I need protection? What a funny guy..'

In the ship, was a skeleton.

...

Yes. I'm not lying, a skeleton.

But. It was an alive skeleton?

"Yohohoho, how are you?"

"Join my crew!"

Nami and Sanji immediately twisted their necks to look towards Luffy, you could almost swear you heard a crack. You weren't as bothered, you knew the type of personality Luffy had.

Brook eagerly accepted and he was then brought to the Sunny. However, Nami and Sanji didn't seem too happy. More like disappointed..

The crew had dinner with the skeleton, and during that dinner, Brook broke out some news to them.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot accompany you on your journey. My shadow has been stolen from someone named Moria, and I must get it back."

He explained, very formally.

'What do you expect from someone who's over 50 years old? I should probably hide, or else he'll ask to see our parties.'

You quickly scurried off to the side, and watched from afar. And right on time, he asked to see Nami's panties.

That earned him a huge bump on his head.

"Pfft-"

You covered your mouth and everyone looked towards you.

"You knew this was going to happen didn't you? You went over there to hide just to watch it happen didn't you?"

'Oh fu-'

*snap*

That was a close call. Nami was a few inches away from your head, about to hit you. Although you could've just dodged it with Haki, you knew she would somehow still be able to hit you.

I mean, Luffy is made out of rubber, and somehow is hurt by Nami's fist? Dang, Nami learned Haki early or something 💀

(A/n: Anyways.)