Chapter 21: Izou, I missed you!

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

Is that..?

You squinted your eyes and gasped immediately.

"Izou! I'm so happy to see you!!"

Quickly running towards him, you tackled him into a big hug.

"(Y/n)! We've been looking for you for a week! Where's the others?"

"They're sleeping over there. I had to deal with all four of those idiots while you were gone! I feel so drained!"

Izou chuckled and you both started heading towards your campsite.

"Soooo, where's White-Kichi Chan and the crew?"

"They're on the other side of the island. Pops told us to go around the island before going into the forest."

"Don't go into the forest. That's where all of our troubles started."

He looked at you questionably.

"I'll explain when we all go back to the ship."

You both arrived at your campsite and saw the four idiots sleeping. Walking towards them, you hit their heads against each other to wake them up.

"Ow-! (Y/n) what the he-"

"Izou. It's nice to see you."

"Yeah, the crew was quite rowdy when four of their commanders were thrown off the ship no where to be seen, Marco."

Thatch scratched his head.

"We didn't mean to get thrown off the ship like that..."

"Let's just get back to the Moby Dick. This week has been pretty long.. especially for me. Because of some people causing trouble everywhere they go."

You made sure to make us sound obvious who the culprit is. All the boys flinched except Izou, who still has no clue what happened.

The walk was about a few more minutes, until you see the Moby Dick in sight.

"Last one to the ship is a rotten egg!"

You sighed.

"I will participate, only because I know I'm going to win. See you later suckers."

*snap*

Appearing on the ship, many people on the deck look gloomy.

Is this the effect when the pranksters aren't here to make everything fun? Dang..

*snap*

You made sure to hide behind something so no one knows you're there yet. However, Jozu somehow noticed you but you put your finger to your mouth telling him to be quiet and he complied.

About 20 seconds later, a massive yell is heard.

"I'M FIRST! AND I'M BACK! SORRY FOR WORRYING YOU EVERYONE!!"

Looks like Ace made it.

"Ace that's not fair! You got a head start and you used your Devil fruit!"

"Sorry Thatch! But you snooze you lose!"

Marco coughed.

"If you guys didn't notice, but (Y/n) is already here before all of us."