Chapter 40: ꧁𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫꧂

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

A/n: LETS GOOOOO!!! THANK YOU FOR OVER 100K VIEWS!!!

I'm so grateful, to those who have read every single chapter and came along this journey with me.

Thank you so much for reading!

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡''♡♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

___________________________________

The Marines were all gathered in Marineford. All waiting and prepared for a fleet of ships to attack at any moment.

And the time has come. Ace was seen walking up the stairs, straight to his execution. His head lay low and Garp was eating crackers next to him.

Soon, many ships started to crowd the area. Pirate ships. Specifically the ones that held an alliance with the Whitebeard Pirates.

The Marines quickly looked around, searching for the huge ship belonging to the Strongest Man to exist (currently).

Meanwhile, under the water, you were just chilling in your tiny boat, not bothered with the huge suffocating aura's above you.

The admiral's were all seated on their seats, and Fleet Admiral Sengoku stood next to Ace on the execution platform. Garp the Fist was also next to Ace, sitting down, and eating his crackers like normally.

*purururu purururu*

*gatcha*

"Heyyy what's up?"

"We're planning on riding now, we'll tell you when you can come up. Or you can just come up whenever, your choice."

"Okay, pineapple."

"He-!"

You hung up.

Oops.

All of a sudden, the Moby Dick arose from the sea, leaving the marines in shock. Including the fleet admiral.

It seems like they were chatting for a while. You guessed that Whitebeard was getting on Sengoku's nerves right now.

You also know exactly what was going on. Since you had it broadcasting in your tiny boat. Your presence was hidden, making it unnoticeable to everyone. Although the Whitebeard Pirates already knew.

Oh wait. That's what I was forgetting. Silly me.

You called a certain someone.

"Hey~"

"Shanks, you're drunk right now. Give the phone to Benn."

"I'm not drunk!"

"Well you sure sound like it."

"Whatever..."

He passed the phone to Benn.