Chapter 6: Ray-san, The Old Ship Coater

Italic and underline means that you're talking in your mind

Italic and Bold means sound effects

___________________________________

It's now the end of your vacation away from Shanks, and now you're using Shanks Vivre Card to find his location.

During your vacation, you've been staying at multiple places. You've even went to the sky island- by sneaking onto someone's ship, you just had to make sure you didn't crash and die. Also, you didn't want to meet any of the sky people, since they might just kick you out or try to kill you.

That was fun though.

Dying isn't fun- but doing stuff as risky as that was fun.

You realized that while you were following his Vivre Card, it went down. And currently you were at Sabaody Archipelago. Which means Shanks and his crew were at Fishman Island, even though that island was protected by WhiteBeard.

Great.

Just great.

Now you have to find a coater for your ship, which is Rayleigh and he's nearly impossible to find since he's usually abandoning his wife to gamble.

You hated Sabaody Archipelago, as it was the home to many Celestial Dragons. Just to anger them, you decided to pop their bubbles. Of course by using your Devil fruit. You didn't want to get hunted by a Marine Admiral.

___________________________________

You already have popped 6 bubbles. (Lol serves them right)

Chaos.

They're 'dying' currently and you're snickering in the background.

You were bored so you walked around looking for Rayleigh.

He's hard to find. Actually wait. Just look inside the casino's.

You did a 180 turn and headed towards the casino. But right in front of the casino, there was a celestial dragon so you decided to hide behind a building.

Why would you bow to those fakes? Especially with how cruel they are. They're the real filth of the world.

___________________________________

Now you're currently paying Rayleigh 150,000 berries... (what a rip off)

How the hell did this happen?

You're now in the casino and waking around looking for Rayleigh, although you were kind of interested in the machines.

So you decided to try one. Inserting some tokens that you payed for earlier, you waited a few seconds. The machine you were at had 5 spinning things, and getting the jackpot was incredibly hard. So you waited, and waited, and...

*ding*

You pressed the button and you won.

You fucking won the jackpot.

How the hell.

Congrats, you just won 100,000 berries. You decided to go to a different machine and wanted to try your luck there too.

And you won again? How good is your luck? What the hell, at least you'll get rich.

While you were busy playing, someone walked up to you.

Yeah, how easy that was. The person who walked up to you was Rayleigh, the vice captain of the Pirate King's crew.

"Oh hello young lady, do you mind sharing some of that cash you have?"