Chapter 40: ꧁𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐫꧂

Start from the beginning

"I'm guessing you're at Marineford, right?"

"Bingo! And you guys are going to stop Kaido right?"

"Yeah, we need to wait until he arrives. And I know that everyone there will be fine if you're there. Your Devil fruit is broken after all."

"Aha.., yeah. I figured out some new tricks too! Although it takes up lots of energy sadly."

"You'll be fine. Anyways, you should get going now."

"You're right. I think they started already. Oh shoot. Is that Luffy I hear already?!"

What the heck?! I wasn't even on the phone for long!

"Well, get going already!"

"Yeah I know! K thanks Benn, see you guys soon!"

*gatcha*

Your boat was starting to rise, as you made sure it did it quickly. The boat was tiny, like I said before, so no one really noticed you.

Except one person.

Who just had to scream out your name to the whole entire world.

"(Y/N)!?"

His voice echoed across the battlefield and everyone turned towards you. The whole battle stopped for a brief moment.

Luffy what the he-

It's too late to stay hidden now. Every single marine knew you were there now. There was no point in rushing now. You just walked straight into the battlefield.

Not a single marine was able to stop you. Some high ranked ones tried to, but to no avail. At some point, Sengoku had no choice but to send an admiral towards you.

But they had no chance either. You just easily passed by Kizaru without him even realizing you were gone. And, to make matters worse, you didn't even use your Devil fruit.

He's the speed of light, yet he couldn't even see you? He didn't believe it. Some who were paying attention to you widened their eyes in shock.

The Warlords were starting to get involved in the battle. Hancock, who claimed Luffy as her 'love' and protected him against marines.

Mihawk, who almost killed Luffy if it wasn't for Crocodile saving him. Doflamingo is busy with Kuma, and Ivankov.

Most of the attention was now on Luffy. He ran up to the scaffolding with a key the second time. And a shocking sight to see, he punched Garp the Fist, no, I mean his Grandpa.

But soon, Sengoku turned into his Buddha form and punched Luffy. A huge explosion occurred and everyone was watching in shock.

Marines almost cheering if they were both dead, and the pirates mentally praying that they were alive. You knew they both were alive. And now everyone else did too when they both emerged from the fire.

All pirates cheered and the brothers were united again. (A/n: Except one who's out in a journey-)

The time was coming soon. Ace was going to die soon. Not on your watch though. You'll make sure that he survives.