Five

"Holy shit!" I pace in my uncles study with Uncle Ned, Jon, Ser Barriston, and Robb here "I can't believe I did that! Jon! Why didn't you stop me?" It's been a few hours and the Baratheon family are all in their rooms.

"If I stopped you" Jon says "you would have hit me"

"Did I do the right thing?" I ask them "I mean I know I do things in the moment but was this too rash?"

"Vhaela" Jon is before me and grabs my shoulders "breathe" we take deep breathes in and out "there"

"Uncle Ned?" I look at him, he looks at me "Can you be the King in the North until I am more mature?"

"I'm afraid" he shakes his head "that isn't possible"

"Why?" I squeak out

"Because everyone in the north" Robb explains "sees you as a queen, you have a direwolf and a dragon. You told the king that we would be our own independent nation, something the north has wanted for a long time. Also since coming here people have whispered about you becoming queen"

"But I don't know how to be queen" I start to cry "I only did what I did because it is what was right, because from what I know—northerners aren't meant to be ruled by a southern leader who doesn't know them. They don't know me"

"But it's like you said" Ser Barriston speaks up "if I may?" I nod my head as I cry "it's like you said, you judge people on their actions. I've served Robert and he has put the kingdom into eight million gold in bankruptcy"

"What?!" We all exclaim

He nods his head "Why didn't Jon Arryn stop him?" uncle demands

"He couldn't" shaking his head "Vhaela, your actions spoke to everyone that you would protect your people and do what is right by them. You told everyone that you won't be queen, not their queen unless they asked you to be"

"V" I look at Jon "I've known you since we were kids and you are the best person I've ever met, you would give your life for the north because I know you"

"He's right" Robb nods his head "Vhaela, I don't know you like Jon but everyone whispers about you. They think your an amazing person, you've been here for a week and people love you"

"Your just like your parents" Uncle Ned smiles softly "in the courtyard" so that's what it's called! I forgot "I saw my brother and his wife in you, they shined so brightly through you and many in the north will see it too"

"I hope so" I nod my head "but like I said, I want the people in the north to tell me they want me to be their queen because if they don't then I won't be—but for now. Uncle Ned? Can you be my hand?"

He smiles "I would be honored"

"Wait till everyone hears how your immortal" Jon says

"What?!" They exclaim

"What do you mean Vhaela is immortal?!" Robb demands, Jon and I share a sheepish look.