Five

"Dig in the dancing queen" Helaena and I sing as we have a karaoke set up, when the song is over our mates clap for us and Helaena giggles as Felix wraps his arms around her.

"Mommy" Alyssa runs and wraps her arms around Helaena's legs "you and Vhaela sing pretty"

"Thank you" Helaena picks her daughter up

"One day" Felix tells Alyssa "you'll sing just as pretty"

"Really?" She asks

"Really" nodding their heads

I go and sit between my mates, leaning my head on Demetri's shoulder as I pull Aemond's arm and hold it. I smile "What are you thinking about right now?" Aemond's asks me

"Life...Westeros"

"We'll one day get there" Demetri assured me

"Time will be lost" Helaena goes into one of her visions "family reunited" What does that mean?

"Why do I smell mutt?" I ask, looking over I see Bella come in "never mind" muttering "Edward's bitch is back"

My mates shake with laughter as we see her hold her hand. What happened? "Bella?" Carlisle asks "what happened?"

"Punched Jacob Black in the face" Edward tells her

"Why?" I ask

She blushes "He kissed me"

"At this point" Aemond rubs my calf muscles, as he does this I moan lowly. Oh god, the way he's moving his hand over my calf right now...

"Do that" Felix suggests to my mates "in private"

Demetri chuckles as Aemond smirks resting his arms on my legs caging them "Chewing gum and walking at the same time, Bella?" Emmett asks when he leans against the counter.

"Punched a werewolf in the face" she says

"Wolf shifter" I correct "not a werewolf"

"Badass either way" he nods his head "your going to be one tough little newborn"

"Tough enough to take you on?" She jokes, Rosalie closes the newspaper she was reading and storms out of the room.

"Don't mind her" Emmett shakes his head. Jasper comes over and updates them on Victoria, Bella just goes outside to Rosalie.

"Vhaela" Alyssa runs over and climbs into my lap "can you make it snow again?" Raising my hand, I create a small cloud and snow starts to fall. Alyssa screeches in joy clapping her hands together "Daddy! Look! It's snowing!" She raises her hands and tries to catch the snowflakes even though they melt "Daddy! Help me catch them!"

Felix chuckles catching Alyssa when she jumps into his arms "Okay" howling out his hand, he grabs some snow then shows it to Alyssa.

"Their different!" She gasps pointing to the snow "how?"

~Rosalie's POV~

Edward's human doesn't even seem to care about my story, just wishing to be immortal. Such an entitled bitch, how she's got everyone wrapped around her finger and she manipulates people. Makes me so angry.

"We'll always be this" I tell her "frozen, never moving forward. It's what I miss most, possibilities. Sitting on a front porch somewhere. Emmett grey haired by my side surrounded by our grandchildren"

"It's magic!" Alyssa screeches, I'm glad Helaena and Felix let me and Emmett be around Alyssa. Get to play with her even though it's for a short while, I get to see what it's like to have a child again.

"And laughter" looking inside then to the human "you don't understand since you only want to stop aging, but what Felix and Helaena have inside is a gift"

"I understand" she says "that's what you want. But there's nothing I'm ever going to want more than Edward"

Scoffing "Your going to die" she gulps "if you haven't heard or taken to heart, Vhaela" looking at Irena's daughter "when she sees an event, it is definite" how many times do we need to keep telling Bella? "She can't change it or anything like that, before your nineteenth birthday you will die. By Edward's hand, if he decides to change you it's up to him and if not then your gone"

"But maybe" she shakes her head "maybe she's wrong and"

"She's never wrong" shaking my head "like with Helaena, the two have gifts for seeing the future. But their senses are definite, like how stories of banshees when they cry. It's an instinct, a reflux...your going to want to say your goodbyes soon since this will be your last chance with your father or mother"