One

~Vhaela's POV~

"I don't understand why you needed to bring me" can't arms are crossed as I walk around the small house here in Forks, it's nice and cozy. It's a little bit cold, but I don't mind—I mean only a bit of me is showing. See I'm wearing a red turtleneck long sleeved short dress with high knee black chunky boots.

I don't know but I love Christmas colors—green, red, white (not so much gold)—not sure why, but gold just doesn't appeal to me like the other colors of Christmas

I don't know but I love Christmas colors—green, red, white (not so much gold)—not sure why, but gold just doesn't appeal to me like the other colors of Christmas. Mainly red and green, but one color I love that isn't a Christmas color is black.

"I mean wasn't she your human?" Going to the fridge in the kitchen, I look around feeling a bit hungry even though I shouldn't—easiest way to put it is that I'm immortal (we don't know how I'm not a vampire, but I'm not) see mom bit me a few years back but instead of coming back as a vampire I came back as a new version of an immortal—so here I am grabbing a beer and opening it.

"Your too young to be drinking" Alice goes to take the beer, but I pull away.

"I'm twenty two" sitting down on a chair "and your dodging my question, why bring me? You have more than enough time to drop me off back home or even just let me walk home" see the reason is back in utensil town is because she had a vision of some human the Cullens took in and promised to turn but when they left, they left the human human—she jumped off a cliff and Alice didn't see her resurface.

She presses her lips together "I wanted to bring you to Forks just in case of any trouble" she must mean the wolves I've been seeing in my dream, I mean a few weeks before Laurent—a vampire that my mom was interested in, her mate—left to Forks, I had a dream of wolves ripping him apart. Uncle Eleazar says that one of my powers is similar to Alice where I can see pieces of the future but unlike with Alice, when I see something it is definite. So if someone dies and I see it, it will come to pass—but also I say things in riddles.

For instance when I brought it up I said "wolves protect their home from cold ones" no one knew what I meant, but we haven't seen Laurent in days so I'm guessing he's dead. If, no when mom finds out she's going to be devastated.