Eight

~Aemond's POV~

"Congratulations!" The pixie seer hugs us and pulls away junking up and down "oh! I already know" the battle is over, apparently Jacob Black got the wolves to help out. They managed to get rid of all of the newborns but two, one named Bree who we killed because her mate was killed and it's no mercy letting the vampire live just to be in pain. Then there's Angel who Rosalie and Emmett are taking in and raising, but she's firm about drinking from humans which their fine with since their leaving the Cullens after the human blood singer either dies or is turned.

"Alice" Vhaela stops her "no offense, but I'd like to plan this wedding with my mates—that Bella and Edward are getting married in a few months so..."

The pixie gasps "I completely forgot! Edward! Bella!" She screams running off to find the pair.

My mate has a confused look "What's wrong?" I ask

"I don't know" shaking her head looking at us "I was certain that the human would die from the army but now...her fate is still sealed by Edward but"

"But what?" Demetri asks

"I keep hearing the cries of a baby" frowning "I'm guessing she'll become a newborn but..." shaking her head "something isn't right"

Demetri and I hold onto Vhaela "let's not think too much about it" I suggest "come on, let's go tell Felix and Helaena"

~Demetri's POV~

"So" Amun asks me as I'm feeding the dragons, Vhaela is sleeping and Aemond is talking with the Denali's about him and Helaena. We told everyone about the engagement and they are happy for us, everyone but the human who is also engaged but no one was as thrilled. What did she expect? Everyone knows that she's going to die soon, to be turned or stay dead is up to the mind reader who hasn't said a word "your leaving the Volturi?"

I nod my head "I'm tired of tracking vampires for no purpose and just standing guard watching over the kings who don't do that much"

"I'm glad you found your mate, my son" Amun smiles to me, looking at the dragons "beautiful creatures these are...be careful Demetri, I can feel a change in the air and something big is about to happen" I stare at my creator "I can't see the future, but something inside me tells me that your mate is soon about to return to the world she was born in and I'd it's soon then you need to be prepared to help her fight for her family"

"I will" nodding my head

"Here" he hands me a book and I open it to see it's a diary "there was a female years ago, her name was Rhaella. You mate's grandmother, before she died she wrote down who your mate can and cannot trust. How she can win the Game of Thrones"