Four

~Aemond's POV~

We fly above the area where we first met the shifters, when we land they all look our way. Like before, their terrified especially the wolves so those with imprints they push behind them. Dismounting out dragons, I along with Demetri go to Vhaela's side. Felix stays by Helaena and Alyssa's side.

I see that Jacob arrive with the human, they look our way and that Jacob glares causing Hellfyre to come over and threaten to burn him and he pisses himself. Hellfyre doesn't as I put my hand on her neck, she goes over to her siblings while one of the wolves that was by the human and the mutt comes over.

"Woah!" He breathes out "that was so cool, hi I'm Seth"

Holding his hand out, our mate takes his hand shaking it "I'm Vhaela. These are my mates Aemond and Demetri. My grandmother, Helaena and grandfather, Felix" when did she start calling them grandmother and grandfather? "That's Alyssa their daughter"

"Hi" we shake his hand, when Alyssa takes his hand she examines it.

"You need your nails done" she nods her head, another little girl comes over and is before Alyssa "hello"

"Hi" the girl waves her hand "whym Cwaire"

"Alyssa" Alyssa waves her hand as a woman with scars on her face comes over and takes the girls hand.

"Hi" she breathed out clearly terrified, that one wolf from before is by her side "I'm Emily and this is my niece Claire and those are very large dragons"

"Dragons are normally large" Vhaela says condescendingly "they aren't meant to be small, but yes my babies are large"

"Your babies?" This Seth asks "like are they considered babies? Is it rude if I ask how old they are?"

"Their all babies" Helaena tells him as Felix watches Claire and Alyssa run around "their not done growing"

"Their not?" That wolf behind Emily demands earning himself a growl from Hellfyre.

"How about we sit down?" Seth suggests as we glare at the other wolves "the stories are about to start" When we sit down, Felix and Demetri stand behind us. Alyssa sits on my lap and I smile down at her as she hugs me.

"Sembra che questi lupi se lo meritassero, come si sentirebbero se un vampiro uccidesse un'impronta? Ti vendicheresti, è quello che sta facendo quel vampiro che ha ucciso i Cullen" Sounds like these wolves deserved it, how would they feel if a vampire killed an imprint? You'd get revenge, it's what that vampire the Cullens killed is doing I say to the others

"What did you say?" That Paul demands

"Nothing that concerns you" my mate has her arms crossed while Alyssa merely sleeps in my arms.

"We will be on our way" Demetri states "you wanted them to hear your story, they heard it"

"Wait" Billy asks "We also asked for a story, from you"

I share a look with my sister who merely found a spider and is enraptured in how many legs the bug has. I look at Vhaela who shrugs her shoulders "Alright" I think about it "How about I tell you the story of Aegon's Conquest"

When I'm done, they stare at us "When you mean sister wives" that Embry asks "like"

"We mean incest" Vhaela is asleep while Helaena found another bug, a centipede this time "Helaena and I's father is born of incest, same as Vhaela's mother"

"I even married my brother" Helaena tells them "I gave him three children"

"And Vhaela is your niece?" Billy asks "Who is also you soulmate?"

"Exactly" Demetri picks up my sleeping mate "now we are leaving since it's getting late"

As we leave, we hear the wolves whisper "Incest? That family is weird" they don't know us, so of course they think it's weird. But it isn't for us.