One

"So" Angel asks me as we sit on the wooden railing, our feet dangling over the side as we watch Bella try to break in the heels Alice is having her wear "wouldn't it be funny if the human died because she fell from the heels and Edward drained her dry?"

"It would" nodding my head

The heels scrape against the stone patio as Bella keeps looking down, she stops when she is about to stumble "Um" Alice stutters "you've just got to break them in"

"I've been breaking them in" the human argues "for three days, can't I just got barefoot?"

Angel and I snort as Alice makes a horrified face "No! Absolutely not!"

"I'm just thinking it's a bit much" Bella waves her hand "don't you think? The dress? The shoes? All of this? You know?" Looking at the ceremony where my mates are unfortunately helping out. Oh yes, Alice made it clear that they are helping or she'd bug them till the wedding day and make sure that she keeps us so busy that we won't be able to be intimate.

Yeah, I'm ready to be intimate with my mates but my mom is like "Wait till your wedding night" while Alice is like "I'm cock blocking you and your mates" I can see it's taking everything in my mates not to murder Alice since I do care for her. She can just be a bit much at times.

"No" Alice insists "this is exactly enough" looking my way "it's already horrible how I can't plan Vhaela's wedding"

"You plan on doing everything" I remind her "I want to spend the months planning with my mates, the three of us. You can help" emphasizing help "but remember that in the end it's my decision, not yours"

She sighs defeated looking at Bella before peeking up and says "Tomorrow will be perfect"

"Where do you want these boss?" Emmett asks carrying a large tree. Yeah, Bella's wedding is going to be like a elven fairytale. Like there will be flowers hanging from the trees, the chairs will be like they were made from the ground. There will be just enough light but not too much where certain peoples skin will sparkle.

"One either side of the aisle" Alice orders

"What aisle?" Rosalie asks

"Does no one have vision?" Alice demands walking towards them.

"Helaena and I do" crossing my arms "but we don't use it all the time like you"

"Vampires with powers" Angel shakes her head "I don't think I'll ever get use to it" we look at the human who changed her heels for converse "ready to die human?"

"I'm not dying" shaking her head, oh yes. She's accepted that she won't live past her nineteenth birthday, but she hasn't accepted that she might just stay dead. She's very certain that Edward will turn her.

"Technically you are" I get off of the railing "whether you'll be turned or stay dead is up to Edward"

Alice sighs coming up the steps "You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order" Bella and Alice hug before Bella leaves, Alice I know is doing this to make up for the wedding she never got to have. I mean technically she did get a wedding but not like this, where there are people coming.

"So" Helaena comes up beside me "are you ready to do things like the valyrians? I told Felix how to marry you and the men in the way of our people"

"Right" nodding my head "um, yeah I'm ready but I want to do it with my mates who have only agreed that we'll have a winter wedding"

"You could always do that" Helaena offers "then the whole bigger ceremony for more people"

"Like a small wedding then a big one?" I ask, she nods her head and I smile "okay..." but I frown

"What's wrong?" Alyssa comes over and takes my hand "why so sad?"

"There's someone who I really want at the wedding" I tell her "but unfortunately he can't be here"

"Who?" I turn to see my mates behind me

"My cousin, Jon" I tell them "he's my best childhood friend and I wish he was here" I then go into a vision.

I'm in the forest, looking around I see these woods are familiar. But from where?

"Vhaela?" Looking over, my eyes widen when I see Jon.

"Jon!" Running over, I wrap my arms around his neck holding him "Oh my god! It's been too long"

Jon holds onto me "I've missed you so much"

"Me too" pulling away, my hands are on either side of his face "I'm getting married"

His eyes widen as I show him my ring "Congratulations, who's the lucky man?"

"Men" correcting "their names are Aemond and Demetri"

"Aemond?" He asks

I nod my head "He's a Targaryen" taking Jon's hands "he's amazing Jon, we're trying to find a way to get to you"

He presses his lips together "Please don't make promises you can't keep"

"This" pulling his hands lightly holding them "is a promise I will not break, I promise Jon I'm going to get to you and we'll be together in person—your like my brother Jon"

"In that case" he says "I'll wait for you, before I go to the Wall. I can't wait to meet you and your future husbands, also I'm happy for you" I smile brightly hugging him, he hugs me back.

Gasping, I blink and look around seeing snow covering the porch as my mates and my family look at me "Vision?" Alice asks

"More like a shared dream" I tell them "I saw Jon, he happy for us" taking my mates hands.