Seven

"Where" I ask my mates as they lead me somewhere blindfolded "are you taking me?" It's been a few days and the newborn army is attacking tomorrow. My mates have been planning something and my family has been quiet about it, but I'm getting a good feeling since my family the Denali's are still here.

"Okay" we stop, I can tell we are in the snow because I can feel the coldness "here we are" Demetri tells me as he takes off me blind fold.

"Keep your eyes closed" Aemond orders

Nodding my head, I want keeping me eyes closed when they say "Open your eyes" when I do, I gasp seeing how around us there are these purple crystal stone statues that makes them look like trees but their not with snow all around and it's dark outside as there is snow falling all around us. The stones all sparkle around us as you have some candles around to make sure there is light.

(Picture it snowing)

My mates, their both on one knee with a ring. A ruby stoned engagement ring. "Yes" I say

"We haven't even asked" Demetri reminds me letting out a chuckle

"I don't care" shrugging my shoulders as I raise my hands up then to then  "it's a yes, no need for a question"

"Will you let us ask?" Aemond asks

"If you both insist" I shake my head amused still "go ahead" Demetri takes my hand as Aemond holds the ring.

"Vhaela" Aemond starts "I never thought this day would happen, meeting you. I was content with my life but deep down I held onto the hope of one day meeting you and when I watched Demetri walk into the throne room with you I was speechless"

"When I met you" Demetri starts "I didn't know what to make of the feeling inside of me, but I knew that you were meant for me. For us, that no man make you feel like the goddess you are that Aemond and I try to show you every day"

Tears run down my face as my mates tell me how they love me "We love you so much, we know it's been a short time for you Vhaela" my mates smile "but to us, we want to show the world how much you mean to us. Will you marry us?"

"Yes!" I wrap my arms around my mates necks kissing their faces.

Laughing, Aemond slides the beautiful ruby ring onto my finger. The ring is like a teardrop with diamonds and pearls.

Clapping is heard, looking over we see the Denali's here and mom comes over hugging me "Oh sweetheart, congratulations"

"Congratulations" I see some vampires that drink from humans here. An vampire male in his forties with a woman in her thirties and two teenagers. One male and female. They have tan skin but I'm guessing in the sun their skin sparkles.

"Vhaela" Demetri introduces us "this is my creator Amun and his mate Kebi and his other children Benjamin and Tia. Benjamin helped us with the crystals"

"Hello" smiling to them "nice to meet you"

"Oh" Kebi comes over and places her hands on my face kissing my cheeks "you are very beautiful my dear, congratulations my son" Kebi kisses Demetri's cheeks next "Oh! Hello" she goes over to Aemond and kisses his cheeks next.

"Hello" Benjamin is before me smiling "welcome to the family, congratulations brother"