Two

~Ned's POV~

I watch Jon face palm when Vhaela—my niece and not some imposter—confirms she stole a baby.

So all this time, Jon was telling the truth how Vhaela was alive. When she walked up behind Jon, I along with everyone else was confused then saw the baby and thought Jon got a woman pregnant. But now, when I saw her face—the spitting image of Daenna but with dark hair. Stark hair. Targaryen blue eyes—I mean, she went missing and was presumed dead but now...oh, thank the gods.

"Vhaela" I cry pulling my niece into a hug "your here" Brandon is back, through Vhaela. I was so angered nearly two decades ago when an assassin was sent to kill Vhaela and her mother. He only killed Daenna but not Vhaela. I had people looking for her but no one could find her, Jon said she was still alive and Catelyn punished him for saying that but I had to believe "Seven hells"

"Jon?" Vhaela asks "who's this guy?"

"Your uncle" I pull away telling her as I look at her "you look just like your mother, but your hair is your father's" then I remember Robb and look his way and he just stares at Vhaela then to me "Vhaela, this is Robb" introducing them.

"Hi" Vhaela smiles to him

Robb stares at her "Your really beautiful"

"Thanks" she smiles "Jon told me a lot about you" looking at Rickon and Bran "I'm guessing your Bran and your Rickon?" They nod their heads "what's up?"

They look up and Bran asks "the sky?"

Jon chuckles "What's up" he tells us "is how you say how are you faring, from where she grew up"

"Mother?" We see Sansa and Arya here staring at Vhaela "Father?" Sansa asks "is it true? Is this" looking Vhaela over and asks "is this person our cousin?"

"She is" I confirm, we hear the baby in Vhaela's arms start to cry and Vhaela calms her down.

"Oh, sh sh" she shushes the baby "it's okay, don't worry. Mama is here"

"Why did you steal the baby?" Jon asks

"The baby's original parents wanted her dead" looking over to Jon "so I along with my husband adopted her"

"You got married?" He asked, she nods her head "are they here?"

She shakes her head "I'll send word to them"

"Your married?" I ask, she looks at me nodding her head. So much of her life I've missed, so much she's missed from us. She's a whole different person from who I imagined her to be. I imagined so many possibilities that the idea of marriage never crossed my mind.

"My husbands recently put a ring on it" she shows us a beautiful Ruby ring with pearls and diamonds.

"My gods" Sansa gasps "that's beautiful, what does your husband do?"

"I have two husbands and one of them is a prince and the other" she smiles at her husbands "lord" hearing that seems to please Catelyn. I'm betting she's already planning on many things right now, one of them is marriage and also to get Vhaela out of the clothes she's wearing.

"Would you like my cloak?" I ask "you must be freezing"

She shakes her head "No thanks, I'm good—I actually grew up in colder climates"

"Lord Stark" we look over to see Ser Rodrick Cassel come over with Theon behind him "there has been a deserter sighting"

I nod my head "Do you have to?" Catelyn demands

"He swore an oath" reminding her

"Law is the law, my lady" Ser Rodrick says

"Can I come with?" We look at Vhaela surprised, well not Jon.

"An execution site is no place for a lady" Catelyn argues

Vhaela scoffs waving her hand "I've seen many people die, besides" saying in a baby voice to the baby "Alicent and I want to go"

She walks off as Jon runs his brows, we stare at him "Believe it or not my lord, my lady" he looks between us "Vhaela has done more...unconventional things"

"How do you know that?" Catelyn demands "how did she know you before"

"Jon" I remind her "did say he had dreams" their both Targaryens, so it makes sense that their connected through blood "of Vhaela, Jon knows more about Vhaela then any of us"

"Jon!" Vhaela calls out "do you mind if Alicent and I ride with you?"

"Sure" Jon calls out

"Has Vhaela seen a dead body before?" I ask

Jon nods his head "the family she grew up with killed people constantly" we stare at him "she never told me where she grew up so I didn't know where—Vhaela! That isn't how you mount a horse!" He goes over to Vhaela who is on a horse backwards.