Three

Running with my mates to my secret club house that I built with Edward years ago, my mates stare at the place. At how because I haven't been here in a while, miss and vines are not attached to the place having it look like one with the forest.

"Come on" walking into my club house, we see spell books, snacks and drinks all over the place

"Come on" walking into my club house, we see spell books, snacks and drinks all over the place. This place is like my own little library.

"Vhaela?" Aemond asks "what"

He stops as I turn around and unzip my dress to show my red lingerie.

"I want to be with you both" looking between them as I sit down on the bed, spreading my legs a bit "and it just so happens, the only person who knows the location of this place is off on his honeymoon" I motion them over and Demetri captures my l...

"I want to be with you both" looking between them as I sit down on the bed, spreading my legs a bit "and it just so happens, the only person who knows the location of this place is off on his honeymoon" I motion them over and Demetri captures my lips while Aemond sucks my neck.

Pulling away, I kiss Aemond next as Demetri trails his kisses down and pulls down one of my cups to take my breast into his mouth.

Fuck. The moment I've been waiting for my entire life is here, I always dreamed of this moment but never did I imagine two men as my mates. The way my mates make me feel, treating me like the goddess that I am to them makes me feel whole. Like I can accomplish anything.

"Oh gods" I moan as Aemond moves down to take my other breast in his mouth. Grabbing their heads as their touches send pure bliss over my body. My body tingles all over, heat building in my core as I feel myself become wet between my legs.

"You taste so sweet" Demetri says as he moves down my body to between my legs, I see him get Aemond to pull away from my other breast.

They each hold a leg as they spread me wide, my breathe is raspy as I watch my mates kiss and nip at my outer thighs. "Gods!" I call out as Aemond blows a warm breath against my pussy before diving in to lick me. I watch as Demetri moves so that he can Aemond can both lick my pussy.

I try to close my legs but my mates keep them open "Please" begging my mates as I feel pressure building in my core, begging to me released.

"Not yet" Aemond tells me as he runs one of his hands up to grab my breast and kneads it.

I breathe in and out biting my lip as I beg again "Please"

"Nope" I feel Demetri smile as he goes to lick my clit. I buck my hips as he swirled his tongue around my clit.

"Fuck" my chest comes up and down as I feel my pressure a the peak "oh gods, please"

"Now" Aemond says, when he says that I release the ecstasy that has been building inside of me. I look up I the ceiling as I cum.

Looking down, I see Demetri and Aemond licking their lips as my juices drips down their chin. They stand up and my eyes fill with lust as my mates stand before me naked. They must have stripped while they were licking me.

Demetri moves so that he's between my legs, Aemond gets behind me as he holds my legs apart. "Hold onto my shoulders" Demetri orders, I nod my head placing my hands on his shoulders. He grabs his cock and the head I see has precum on it that he uses as lube.

Sliding his cock up and down my skit, I go to close my legs but Aemond keeps them open. I beg Demetri "Please, Demetri. Stop with the teasing" he merely smirks as he rubs his head around my clit, I lean back having my head be between Aemond's neck and shoulder.

Demetri places his cock at my entrance and thrusts slowly into me then stops when he hits my barrier, pulling out he thrusts back in. Slow and steady, torture.

"Demetri" I beg "just make love to me, no teasing" he smiles as he thrusts into me slowly. Tears form in my eyes as he pushes past my barrier.

Demetri kisses my tears away as he is fully inside of me, Demetri grips my hips as he thrusts in and out of me. Slow and steady "Faster" I moan

"Are you sure?" Aemond asks

I nod my head biting my lip closing my eyes "I want it, I want you both fully" looking at Aemond "please"

"Are you certain?" Demetri asks me "Aemond and I at the same time"

"I can handle you both" I look between them "my body was made for you both and only you two" Demetri and Aemond share a silent conversation before Aemond pulls back and Demetri holds me spreading my ass cheeks. I wrap my legs around Demetri's waist holding him tightly as Aemond positioned himself at my back entrance. He uses his precum as lube.

"Oh" I moan as Demetri places his thumb between my legs and teases my clit.

I tense as Aemond started to thrust his cock into my back entrance "You need to be less tense"

I breathe in and out deeply as Aemond thrusts slowly until he is fully inside of me. Once both of my mates are fully inside of me, I nod my head and they start to thrust in and out of me and the same time.

I move my arm so that I wrap it behind me to around Aemond's neck as my other hand is on Demetri's shoulder. I move along in sink begging "faster, harder"

My mates comply after a moment, I know they don't want to hurt me but I can handle it. Their my mates, I'm only made for them and them for me.

Pressure that has been building inside of me, I clench around my mates as I release "Oh gods! Demetri! Aemond!" Calling out their names as they move faster and harder.

I feel Aemond start to get bigger first before Demetri, after a moment they nod their heads to one another and I feel then still inside of me. Aemond's warm sperm vs Demetri's cold one is released deep in me.