Six

~Vhaela's POV~

When my name is called, I smile as I see the Denali's here clapping for me. Taking my diploma, I sit back down and wait till I can go to my family.

When the ceremony is over with I go to my family "Oh baby" mom hugs me "I'm so proud of you"

"So" Kate asks as she sees Bella "she's going to die?"

"Will she be changed or not is the question" Aemond joins us and I kiss my mate, pulling back I kiss Demetri smiling.

"Ahem" mom clears her throat, pulling back my mates hole onto me as we stare at my family.

"At least neither of you are Aro or Caius" mom sighs "but I'm warning you, especially you Demetri—hurt my daughter and there is nothing stopping me from making sure the rest of your eternity is filled with pain"

"Understood" they nod their heads

~Party~

"Okay" Lauren asks me as we are by the snack table "are you going to marry either man?"

"If I do" I tell her "it'll be the both of them, I love them both"

She smiles "At least your a better pair than Edward and Bella, I honestly don't see what either sees in each other"

"Same" agreeing "I mean, their like a toxic relationship to be near—go" nodding my head over "I'll be back" Aunt Kate waves me over and I smile her way.

"I can't believe" Aunt Kate hands me some punch "your a high school graduate! It only seems like yesterday your mom brought you home and you had tiny little feet and were just babbling nonsense"

"I thought I didn't start to talk until a few months after mom adopted me?" I ask

She waves her hand "semantics, what's important is that your all grown up. Next thing you know your getting married and having kids of your own—since apparently you can"

"Hey" Alice is next to us with Bella "there's a meeting on the deck, it's about the army and updating you all is something that we agreed to and"

I see the wolves and look at Aunt Kate "Mom is not going to be happy"

"Why?" She asks

"The wolves" I whisper to her "they killed Laurent"

"Oh no" Aunt Kate agreed with me as we head out to the deck where mom is enraged "Vhaela told me"

Aemond and Demetri are by my side as they talk about the army "I thought we made it clear that the wolves weren't to interfere in this?" I ask Aemond and Demetri.

"Hold up!" Jacob exclaims "what damn army?"

"Newborns" Carlisle bluntly says "our kind"

"What are they after?" Embry asks

"They were passing around Bella's scent" Alice tells them, I notice Helaena and Felix not here.

"Their with Alyssa" Aemond says, oh? Guess I said it aloud "making sure she doesn't go to the party and stays in bed"

"Their after Bella?" Jacob demands "what the hell does this mean?"

"I'm curious" Aunt Kate asks Jacob "were you dropped as a babe or what?" He scowls at her "it obviously means their after the human"

"And she'll die" Aunt Tanya says

"No" shaking his head "she isn't dying!" Pointing at me "your a liar! Bella won't die!"

"Your visions" Quil asks me "are they like this vampires? Where there could be different outcomes?"

"No" shaking my head "I saw Bella on the ground with multiple bite marks on her with Edward standing over her...seems it means that either now the army will get her and kill her or Edward is being greedy and trying to drain every bit of blood from her"

"Liar!" Jacob screams at me

"Jake" Embry puts his hand on his shoulder

"No!" Jacob start yells "she" pointing at me "is a liar! Bella isn't dying! She's staying human and going to live a long life"

"With who?" Mom demands "you? My daughter has seen things that are definite, how many times do we need to tell you this. And if you guys plan on helping it's pointless since this is the Cullens problem"

"She is right" Aemond nods his head "the Cullens must fix this mess, you wolves can help if you wish but in the end the Cullens will deal with their own problems and that blood singer will either die or be turned by the mind reader"

"If you wolves" Demetri says "wish to help, I suggest it's by getting rid of the newborns that stray from the fight"

"Well us wolves are helping" Jacob says while the other wolves don't look too convinced "guys"

"No offense dude" Quil shrugs his shoulders "but this seems like their battle, I mean some of the people from their government even is telling us that unless the newborn vampires are going to be coming into town or onto our land"

"You can't be serious!" Jacob yells "Bella's life"

"Dude" Embry exclaims "enough! Your worse than Leah! At least we know that with her she doesn't have a choice since if it weren't for Seth being apart of the pack she'd be a lone wolf! But your obsession with this human isn't healthy! She's made her choice! The dragon lady even said that she's going to die soon!"

He leaves and Quil shrugs his shoulders "Sorry dude" looking at Carlisle "we'll tell Sam about this, see what he thinks"

"I don't care" Jacob says "I'm protecting Bella and making sure she stays human and alive" emphasizing to me "and if you die" with that Demetri grabs the mutt and snaps his bone having it go through his skin.

"Threaten my mate again" he warns "and your dead"