"Where are you going with this, Aunt?" I inquired, curious about the direction of her thoughts.

"Is he handsome?" she asked bluntly. Aunt May never beat around the bush-she dove straight into the heart of the matter.

"If I answer, will you stop pestering me about him?" I questioned, trying my best not to think about Mr. Caddel at that very moment. But it was too late.

"Perhaps," she replied, her voice carrying a hint of mischief. I could almost envision the smirk playing across her face.

I rose from the bed where I had been sitting during our conversation and glanced around the room, checking if Ana was present. Fortunately, she was not.

"I will only speak of him in one sentence, and that's all," I declared, determined to keep my promise.

Silence hung on the line, indicating she was waiting for my response.

"There are so many stunning individuals here, Aunt May. It feels like manga characters have come to life. But he's a breed apart from the rest," I confessed.

"In what way?" she prodded, eager for more details.

"He's breathtaking Aunt.It's rare to use such words to describe a man, but it's the only way I can put it. The way he carries himself, his demeanor, even his walk exudes a commanding presence that leaves me speechless. I can't think of him without my cheeks turning red, Aunt May, and you know I've never really paid much attention to boys to the point where you thought I might be gay," I admitted, eliciting a chuckle from her at the last part.

"Girls practically flock to me once they find out he's my guardian, and I can't really blame them. But I've grown tired of their behavior. So, to answer your question, yes, he's attractive."

"Wow," she exclaimed, her voice filled with wonder.

Had I said too much?

"You've got it bad, huh," she remarked.

"No... I don't... You asked if he was handsome or not," I replied, feeling my cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"That was a question that required a simple yes or no, but you decided to give me a whole paragraph about him," she teased.

"Okay, let's save this discussion for another time. Have you found anything about our parents?" She redirected the conversation which I was grateful for.

"No, I haven't. Even in class, they hardly mention the great warriors or anyone from the past. It's all about the history of the moon goddess, and frankly, it's boring," I complained.

"It must be important, though. You need to gather more information. Ask your friends; I'm sure they must have heard something," she suggested, her voice filled with hope.

" Maybe," Before our conversation could progress any further, Ana burst into the room, completely disregarding my presence. She swiftly began removing her uniform, preparing to change into something else. Startled, I cleared my throat to catch her attention. She halted mid-action, pulling up her jeans, and glared at me as though I had committed a grave offense.

"Are you insane?" she practically screamed at me, leaving me utterly bewildered.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow, waiting for an explanation.

"Oh, excuse me, but I do possess a brain, unlike some people. It's time for Mr. Caddel's training session," she replied, a tone of realization coloring her voice.

Today? I had no idea.

"Really?" I sought confirmation.

"Of course! I'm certain the girls are dressing to impress this time around. Don't worry, no one will dare to bully you when he's around," she assured me, winking mischievously.