forty-three

*•*
THANK YOU'S

*•*THANK YOU'S

*•*

In celebration of the first task, the whole of Slytherin house had decided to host a massive party.

Amelia guessed that they were all in a good mood, considering they invited all the other houses, including Gryffindor.

The common room was extremely loud, music was blaring and students were engaging in conversations.

Bottles of Fire whiskey was scattered around, seventh and sixth years trying their best to ensure nobody below fourth year got any.

Considering it was a party in Amelia's honour, the fourth years were allowed to have some as long as they promised to drink responsibly.

They did not.

At one point during the night, Theo and Blaise had drank way too much and began dancing on top of the table that was filled with food.

To add even more entertainment they begun to sing dancing queen. Amelia would definitely be bringing that up in the future.

Pansy wasn't doing much better. She was kissing and being pinned up against the wall by multiple students throughout the night.

Amelia had just hoped that it wasn't a much older student and instead prayed it was a person around their age.

At first, Blake was nowhere to be seen and Amelia could only presume she was snogging somebody somewhere.

Draco, who had barely had anything to drink, was supervising the group. He stayed at the back of the room scanning the room every few seconds

Amelia however drank as much as she was able to take. At first, she was accompanied by Daphne but when Rowan had shown up to the party she had been left alone, leaving her to drink and whatever she pleased.

Blake had somehow found Amelia, and joined her. It didn't take long for the two friends to get drunk.

Even the Gryffindors were partying hard and socialising with the other houses, occasionally even a Slytherin.

At several parts of the night, Amelia had spotted Olivia and Blake talking to one another - smile on both of their faces and even the occasional blush.

Now, Blake had never told Amelia her sexuality but Amelia had her suspicions and she knew Blake would tell her if she wanted to.

Amelia wouldn't hold anything against her for that, though she would question whether Olivia was the right one for her.

At three am in the morning, majority students began to leave, they had classes the next morning and most of them did not want to suffer without any sleep.

However for Amelia and her friends, it was at five am when they slept.

The last two hours were spent playing ridiculous games they made up or they laughed at one another as they remembered humiliating stories.