fifteen

*•*
CHRISTMAS

*•*CHRISTMAS

*•*

When Amelia walked down the stairs on Christmas morning she saw Sirius and Remus dancing and Olivia laughing at them whilst opening her presents.

"Merry Christmas." Amelia greeted the family.

Sirius grinned and for once Olivia didn't ignore her.

"Merry Christmas to you too." The third year said back.

Sirius responded to her by giving her a very tight hug which took her by surprise.

"Sirius!" Remus shouted, slapping him slightly.

"Whoops! Sorry Amelia." He apologised. "Your friends sent you some presents, they're on the table."

Amelia went over towards the table and saw the pile of presents. She smiled to herself glad to have people in her life who cared about her.

She opened up the presents Adrian got her first; a romance book and a set of new earrings.

She then opened up Dracos; a necklace, a golden snitch and some broom kit.

Theo got her a book filled with pictures throughout their years at Hogwarts.

Pansy and Blaise gave her some chocolates and then Daphne gifted her some clothes and makeup.

Amelia saved the best gift for last, Blake's. She carefully opened the wrapping paper to reveal a notebook along with some chocolates and makeup.

Her present also came with a letter.

To my annoying friend,

Merry Christmas, idiot. I hope your holidays haven't been too bad so far and I hate to admit it but although I saw you like two days ago I miss you already. :(

BUT!! My mother's invited you to spend New Years with us - if you can come I would cry of happiness.

Oh and the notebook I got you? Yeah, it's not an ordinary plain notebook in case you're wondering.

When you write in it, your message will appear in my notebook. Basically it's just a cooler way to write to each other without your owl always biting me.

Write back to me or I'll cry.

Lots of love,
B.Rhodes xoxo

Amelia smiled after reading the letter, Blake's letters were always funny to read.

Regulus, Remus and Sirius had also gave her a present. Regulus gave her a family heirloom he had: a ring with a snake imprinted on it.