ten

*•*
ARGUMENTS FOR DAYS

*•*ARGUMENTS FOR DAYS

*•*

For the next few weeks it felt as thought the only thing Amelia was actually doing was arguing. Of course, she had an argument with Regulus after she had snook out.

"You can't keep sneaking out Amelia!" He would say.

This infuriated Amelia, why was he telling her what she could and couldn't do? He wasn't there for her since she was born, why does he want to parent her now all of a sudden?

"Why the fuck not?"

"Because you can't! It's dangerous." This was another thing he'd repeat all the time.

"It's not my fault I've been bored, cooped up in this house for the past week!" Yelled Amelia.

Regulus would always scoff at this. "Lila always asked if you wanted to go with her!"

"Why would I went to spend time with your wife?"

"Your family!"

"Family? No we're not. Me and you aren't even family. Family help one another when they need it, you've never been in my life until this school year. You didn't even show up to your own sisters funeral! My mother may not have been the best parent but she'll always be the best person in my life. And I will always love her."

Then she'd go up to her room and slam her door, leaving Regulus angered and confused. He couldn't understand the girl.

One minute it felt as if they were bonding and making process the next she'd put up those walls again and they were back to square one.

The next day, Amelia remained in her room and neither Lila nor Regulus tried to get her out, they simply left her.

She didn't mind and was glad they didn't try hustle her. She wanted to be left alone.

Amelia looked forward to going back to Hogwarts, knowing pranking would distract her from it all.

And so when she finally returned the first thing she did was go straight to them. They were all sat in the great hall eating breakfast.

The girl walked over to her friends, with a massive grin on her face.

"Welcome back!" Greeted Theo, automatically getting up to pull her in a hug.

Amelia quickly saw this coming and dodged him teasingly, sitting down at the table and putting food on her plate.

"So, how was the rest of your suspension?" She sounded weary, unsure whether she wanted to speak or not.

"Same as before really." Amelia shrugged. "Lots of arguing though."

Daphne just nodded, getting the idea that Amelia did not want to speak. The group was silent, no one dared to do anything.