twenty-six

*•*
REUNIONS

*•*REUNIONS

*•*

Soon after the cousins were reunited Regulus had left, saying he didn't want to see Lucius. Amelia understood, even now she didn't particularly like Lucius, she just tolerated him.

Before he left he made sure to remind Amelia she promised to come back later. Only after she assured him she would did he leave.

Draco and Amelia spent the next few hours catching up and informing each other what had been happening throughout the summer.

"My mother was upset when you weren't able to come round." He said.

Draco was sat down across from Amelia. Together they were working their way through a whole bag of m&ms.

Draco had grown over the summer; he was now taller and to Amelia's delight he'd seem to have finally gone out of his gel phase.

You were now unable to see his receding hairline as it was covered by his bright blonde hair.

"I tried to, I really did. I spent hours, days even arguing with him but he refused to budge."

"I know you did." He said, though he still looked upset. "I was also disappointed haven't seen you all summer."

Amelia turned away from him not wanting to see her cousin upset. "I'm sorry."

Dracos eyebrows furrowed together, "Don't be. It's not your fault, have they been treating you alright?"

"They've been ignoring me if that fits your definition of alright." She said whilst stuffing a handful of sweets into her mouth.

"They've been ignoring you?" He questioned, grabbing the bag of m&ms off of her.

Amelia attempted to pull them back again but failed, "Yeah. Not one of them tried to have a conversation with me really. I mean Remus did when I bumped into him and Regulus tried to but nobody else."

"I'll murder them for you, if you want."

"Blake would definitely help you but let's not, maybe." She smiled, "Wouldn't want any inconvenience or to get thrown in Azkaban."

Draco thought momentarily. "We could do it, if we are careful enough."

Somehow Amelia managed to contain a laugh. "Maybe. Best not to find out though."

Draco sat up and looked around the room. They were sat in Dracos bedroom and it was surprisingly clean and organised.

Back at Malfoy Manor his room was always the messiest with clothes would be scattered all over the floor along with various other possessions.

The only room that would be close to clean would be his wardrobe. Draco loved his wardrobe. He took pride in his appearance, always wearing the most pristine and well thought outfits.