four

*•*
QUIDDITCH TRYOUTS

*•*QUIDDITCH TRYOUTS

*•*

Tuesday had seemed to drag, most likely due to the classes they had had that day: Potions, Transfiguration, Herbology and Ancient runes.

They hadn't done anything special and in Potions Amelia had to sit next to one of the people she hated the most in the world, Harry Potter.

This made the lesson ten times worst. Though the pair never spoke to one another during theory lessons they did have to when they got to actually making the potion.

Luckily for her the day was now Wednesday which meant one thing: Quidditch tryouts. Amelia loved quidditch ever since she was a young child.

She always thought the enjoyment for the sport ran through her blood, Narcissa Black, now Malfoy, had played for Slytherin as a seeker.

When she left her uncle, Regulus, then took over as a seeker. Sirius had also played as a chaser for Gryffindor.

At breakfast she met with all her friends. It was a rare occasion for them, each one of them were there in the Great Hall.

They'd also all be there at the tryouts (even if they weren't trying out for the team) to support one another.

"Have you decided what position your going to try out as?" Draco asked his cousin.

Amelia had thought hard about this. Since Draco told her she would be a good seeker she did consider it but in the end she decided to keep as a chaser, it was her favourite position to play after all and she didn't have a ton of pressure on her all the time.

"I'm going to stick with Chaser. You should definitely tryout as seeker again though." She encouraged.

"I think I will. What about you Theo?"

"Beater. Are you doing chaser again Blaise?"

Blaise nodded not paying much attention to their conversation.

"Right. You lot better get going. We'll be in the stands in ten minutes." Pansy told them.

Daphne stood up with Pansy. "Yeah. I need to head back to the dorm quickly before grabbing Blake."

"Does the girl have to watch." Draco complained.

Amelia rolled her eyes, hitting him in the ribs. "She's my best friend, of course she has to watch."

Draco put his hands up in surrender.

"See you guys soon." Amelia said to her friends, watching as they walked out the Great Hall.

Soon after the girls had left the group of four headed towards the Quidditch pitch. Slytherin was the first house to host their tryouts this year, the other houses having theirs in the upcoming week or so.