twenty

*•*
QUIDDITCH

*•*QUIDDITCH

*•*

The last few days passed in a blink of an eye. Amelia was finally in a normal school routine, with Quidditch matches coming up, practices were every other day.

She had been working hard wanting to win the house cup again this year like they had done previously.

Amelia was thankful that Quidditch matches that year had all been set for after the Christmas holidays. She always hated playing in bad weather conditions.

The girl was in the changing rooms, having just had changed after her shower. Their practice had been a sweaty one, to say the least.

Thankfully, Amelia was the only female on the Slytherin team - something she both hated and loved at the same time.

On one side, she got the entire changing room to herself - meaning she got privacy. On the other hand, she had to overcome many many stereotypes and comments from other students.

The moment Amelia had thrown her quidditch jumper on, Blake Rhodes and Daphne Greengrass had managed to barge their way into the changing room.

"Girls!" Amelia exclaimed, eyes widened and great full she had gotten changed before they walked in. "I could've been naked!"

Blake rolled her eyes with a smile. "Well you're not. Are you?"

"That's not the point." The girl grumbled, grabbing her bag and walking out the changing rooms. "Why have you two come anyway? You never collect me from practices."

Daphne shrugged, opening her mouth for Blake to throw a grape into. Somehow, she manage to catch it. "Wanted to ask when your match is."

"Wednesday..." Amelia blinked. "Hold on, did you come all the way over here just to ask me that?"

"Yep!"

*•*

Classes on Monday went smoothly. There had been no interactions made between the Potters and her nor did any of their friends attempt to speak to her.

Theo had began slacking slightly in potions and so Amelia began paying more and more attention in that particular lesson to help him.

Everything was going normal. She hung out with her friends and she was happy - it was how everything was supposed to be.

It had been nearly a month since the arguments she had with Harry during the dinner, and so far there had been no further interactions between the two of them.

Of course there'd be an occasional glare sent her way from him but that was something she was able to deal with.

That's how it had always been with them.