twenty-nine

*•*
AND SO FOURTH YEAR BEGINS

*•*AND SO FOURTH YEAR BEGINS

*•*

When the first of September finally rolled around, Amelia couldn't have been any happier to go back to Hogwarts.

She was sick and tired of the Potter family, from Harry's attitude towards her to the lack of social life she received.

None of them truly understood the girl, maybe apart from Charlotte. She was nearly fifteen and should be allowed to make her own choices, especially who she was friends with.

On top of that none of them had to experience the harsh reality of what it was like growing up as a Pureblood.

Sure, James was a Pureblood but he never had the pressure of keeping his family line Pureblood. Amelia had and still did.

Even if her mother was dead and her grandmother was locked away (a theory that had been confirmed) there was still eyes on her, they never left.

She was hoping Hogwarts would be the escape from reality she needed. A break. Summer was meant to be her break and yet it never ended up being.

"Amelia." Charlotte knocked on the door before walking in. Her brunette hair was tied up and she had her case in her hands, "Dads asked if your ready to go."

Amelia nodded in excitement, excited to get back to Hogwarts. "I'll be down in a moment."

Charlotte was by far the better sibling, she never judged the girl in her presence. Not as bad as her brother did anyway. He was a real dick.

In fact since the Qudditch World Cup and their trip to Diagon Alley, Charlotte began spending more time with Amelia and they got to know one another fairly well.

Just like she promised, Amelia was down the stairs in moments, fully dressed and equipped for the train ride.

Her hair was down - it was very rarely she tied it up - and she wore a pair of white joggers and a hoodie.

Once the group arrived at the station they were instantly met by Sirius and Remus. The Hogwarts Students had already gone off to the station yet Amelia was unable to find her friends, therefore she stayed with them.

They still had five minutes until the train would set off. Her eyes were roaming the station, attempting to pin point anyone she knew.

None of the adults spoke to her as she did, pleasing Amelia. At last, Daphne spotted her.

"Amelia." She greeted, hugging her. Amelia hugged back with no hesitation. "You look gorgeous!"

Amelia laughed at the compliment. She hadn't got the chance to see Daphne over the summer and their plans at the World Cup were cancelled for obvious reasons. "As do you! You have got to tell me what your skin care routine is."