twenty-two

*•*
GRYFFINDOR VERSUS SLYTHERIN

*•*GRYFFINDOR VERSUS SLYTHERIN

*•*

One more week of school. That's all they had left before the summer- one week. And what a busy week it would be.

With their exams finally coming to an end and one final quidditch match Amelia would not have much time to sit down and rest.

Despite the upcoming week being filled with events she was extremely excited for summer to finally begin.

Amelia wanted nothing more than to be able to chill out without any worries.

The school year had certainly been exhausting with all her family drama and she thought she deserved a well deserved vacation from it all; she wanted to leave everything that happened during her third year in third year.

Summer was the time of year she could truly forget about it all and instead focus and spend her time with her friends.

Even if she had to put up with Draco for six weeks she was more than delighted to go back to a place she could call home.

"Black!" A voice shouted, disturbing her from her daydream. Her head shot up at the familiar sound, it was Pansy.

"Hey Pansy!" She greeted, sitting upright on her dorm bed.

Like per usual the dorm room, which she shared with Pansy, Daphne and another girl called Millicent Bulstrode, was a mess. Clothes were over the floor along with books and half the beds weren't even made.

Amelia personally wasn't close enough with Millicent to call her a friend but she still had a decent amount of respect for the girl.

She was a Slytherin after all that automatically meant she'd have her back if another house decided to aggregate or annoy her.

That's what Slytherins did, they protected one another from harm.

Pansy sat on her own bed, across from her friend. In her hands she had some of her toiletries and judging by that and her hair still being slightly damp it was smart to assume she had not long been out of the shower.

"What's up?" Asked Amelia, fidgeting with her satin green blanket that was lied out neatly at the end of her bed.

Her friend smiled. "I met Draco on the way"

"You met Draco on the way here?" Amelia's eyes were raised slightly, theories and thoughts running through her mind.

"Yes I met him on the way here! Can I please carry on now?"

Amelia started laughing, "You met Draco on the way here? From the showers?"

Pansys confused face quickly turned to realisations and then to disgust. "Ew! Gosh no! Id never date Draco, gross."