twenty-seven

*•*
THE MATCH

*•*THE MATCH

*•*

The next day Amelia was practically bouncing from wall to wall. Saying she was excited was an understatement; she could not wait until the Quidditch match.

Similar to Amelia, Blake and Theo were also extremely excited and together the pair had been annoying both Draco and Pansy non stop.

If any outsider looked at them you'd most likely think that the trio were high or on some sort of drug.

But they weren't, unless you count excitement as a sort of drug, Amelia didn't know how muggles worked.

"Oh my gosh!" Pansy groaned. "Can you two please calm down!"

Draco also decided to speak up. "Can you please! I don't want my father coming up any time soon."

Amelia rolled her eyes, "Oh please, I thought you loved Quidditch!"

"I do!" Protested Draco, "I'll have you know I am very excited."

"Oh shut it, Barbie."

Draco looked at the muggleborn witch, his mouth hung open and confusion etched onto his face. "What the fuck or who the fuck is a Barbie."

Blake gasped. "You don't know what a Barbie doll is? Gosh, you purebloods." She muttered the last part, Amelia was thankful that Lucius was no where to be seen as of yet.

After that, Blake, Theo and Amelia made the decision to ignore the two buzz-kills and continued chattering amongst themselves.

"Are you guys ready?" Asked Narcissa, who was wearing some fancy get up.

"Mother, we are going to a Quidditch match not a charity event." Draco deadpanned.

Pansy slapped him over the head for this comment. "I happen to think you look lovely Mrs, Malfoy." She said grinning,

Amelia mirrored her grin. "As do I! Plus Draco, you're the one wearing a suit, you can't say much."

Blake smirked. "He's just jealous that he looks like a Barbie doll."

How Blaise knew what one of those dolls were was beyond Amelia. Draco simply rolled his eyes and scoffed, not saying or doing anything more.

Narcissa gave the teenage girls heart-warming smiles, "Thank you dears. Now, come on Draco your father is going to grow impatient. Amelia does your father know what seats we'll be in?"

"Yep." Amelia nodded whilst she put on her jacket and threw Pansy hers.

Throughout the walk to the stadium Blake, Theo and Amelia began betting on who would win. Of course they both supported the Irish but Amelia was under the impression Bulgaria would catch the snitch and Irish would still win.