Chapter 1: The Forgotten Station's Secrets

It was a dark and cloudy day in the village called 'Shining Time,' although it was an ironic name for a small town that was supposed to be bright. However, one person was not heading into the village called 'Shining Time,' but instead headed towards the mountains above the town.

The person was a small, skinny child wearing an oversized camouflage sweater with shades of blue and sky-blue hems. They also wore a light blue shirt underneath, blue jeans, and white and light pink shoes with white shoelaces.

Their head was low, and the oversized hood covered their face, creating a shadow to keep someone from discovering who they were. They crossed their arms over their chest to keep themselves warm from the cold wind blowing against them.

They continued walking down the path towards the mountains with their head down before looking up when they discovered something hidden in the distance. Curious, the child walked over to the object and examined it, noticing graffiti and vandalism but no damage to the building itself.

The child stepped back after looking at the object's structure, silently nodding to themselves before looking at the chain that keeps the door closed. Since many years have passed, the harsh weather has rusted the chain that keeps people out, making it easy to break.

Picking up a hand-sized rock from the ground, the child hits the chain at a weak spot as it cracks from the impact, the chain falling with the lock as it unwraps from the handles. The child slowly opened the doors of the object and peered inside, smelling the faint smell of rust coming from it.

Some light peeked out from the boarded windows. It had been years since anyone had entered this abandoned place. The child turned around and closed the door behind them, not wanting anyone to see they had entered somewhere they were not supposed to be.

Once inside, the child reached up with their hands to their hood and pulled it from over their head. From the back of their head, they had what looked like stuck hair within their sweater, but after taking off their hood, the child reached in between the hair and neck, carefully taking out very long, straight blue hair that fell out after the last of the hair popped out from the sweater.

The hair reached their ankles, was dark blue at the roots, and ended in blue at the ends, but it was messy and barely touched. The child had fair Caucasian skin, rectangle dark Oxford blue glasses, and round azure blue eyes, and she pushed her long hair back after removing her hood. She looked around, seeing that it was covered with dust and had cobwebs covering the corners of the empty place.

"Well," the child said with a tired sigh as she moved her arms close to her body for warmth as the cold air lingered through the abandoned station

"Well," the child said with a tired sigh as she moved her arms close to her body for warmth as the cold air lingered through the abandoned station. "I suppose this is my home now."

She paused momentarily after noticing the dust on the floor that left behind her footprints and wandered through the room, stepping over some items on the ground from the collapsing interior or people throwing garbage inside.