Chapter 33: Help Wanted

A/N: Sorry, that break took a little longer than expected. I just hope my friends are satisfied (I'm talking to you SibsyMYT).

     "BAM!" I exclaimed, "Power upgrade! Wait 'til Freddy sees this!"

     I felt bad that Freddy's upgrade hadn't gone quite as it should've (even if what it turned out to be was pretty epic), so I decided that rather than trying again, I would just give him a different one!

     Just like a fully-upgraded security pass, you never know when you might need a power upgrade, I thought to myself.

     I'd been spending lots of time in Parts and Service the past few weeks. Mostly because everything outside was a total mess. My apartment, first of all, because I refused to take care of it. And the rest of the Pizzaplex, because they were doing remodeling on the bowling alley so it was Bonnie-themed. I hated it.

     "It doesn't even look like him!" I exclaimed the first time I saw the new Bonnie design.

      Freddy just shook his head, "That's because it's not him."

     Him and I were standing close together, and I felt like that would've been the perfect moment to lean my head against his arm (normally it probably would've been his shoulder, but he was tall and wearing shoulder pads, so...). I squirmed while I tried to figure out what to do, then some ghost decided it would be funny to bash my head against him.

     "Ow!"

     That was fun.

     Whenever I got bored (when I wasn't sketching, doing guitar lessons with Chica, or working on the story I hadn't updated in months), I either worked on Ballora's casing or on tweaking the animatronics.

     It was also fun to visit the Daycare, because Moon was really easy to talk to. Almost like Foxy, I thought sadly. But it was also fun to see Sun because he brought out my cheerful side and made me laugh, even when I was in a 'mood.'

     Speaking of 'moods,' ever since Bonnie's disappearance, Monty had been in a 'mood' of his own. He would break things for no reason (resulting in crazy 'No Monty' signs in the utility tunnels), and he snapped at customers more often. Not that those things were unlike him, it was just that the things he did increased in severity and consequence.

     After taking down his aggression levels down for the third time in a week, I asked him about it.

     He just grunted and I said, "If it has something to do with Bonnie and Foxy, well... If you need help 'Ask and you shall receive.'"

     He rolled his eyes, "All truths are not to be told. Some truths are better left unspoken."

     I was about to respond, but then I noticed...

     "Rockstar, did you just recite a quote?!" I squealed.

     He opened his mouth, "Hold it-"

     "I haven't been this happy in weeks!" I said, pumping my fist into the air.

     I could tell he was about to continue, but when he saw my excitement he let me be, "Good for you."

     Returning to the present, I stood up and picked up my things. I was going to go back to my apartment because I had laundry to do. I'd been living on my uniform, my spare uniform, my back-up uniform, a uniform I'd found in the locker room (a lot of different uniforms haha), and my edgy black hoodie for... a while. No matter how much I showered, the smell of my clothes finally became noticeable.