Chapter 13: MUUUSIC MAN!!!

A/N: If the title makes no sense to you I'm gonna be very disappointed. Also, I just re-read the last chapter, and I'm really sorry if it sucks or makes no sense, but at this point I'm too tired to redo any of it, so I think I'll keep it and just try my hardest to climb out of this hole I dug for myself. 😅

     "Sun, what is it with you and macaroni? This is the second time this week I've had to clean up one of your macaroni disasters!" I laughed as I scraped bits of hard macaroni out from between his joints..

     "Macaroni is to me and the kids what Starburst is to you!" he responded gleefully, "I simply can't live without it!"

     I smiled and rolled my eyes as I got the last few crumbs out, "Well, I can't argue with that. But next time please  think twice before letting the kids make an art project out of you."

     "Yes, Miss Y/N!" he said, but with a hint of sadness in his voice.

     Taking pity on the poor guy, I whispered, "Hey, I will  admit that if I were an art teacher grading you, I would've given you an A+!"

     Sun brightened up (haha, see what I did there?) at my compliment, and gave me a huge hug, "Thanks Miss Y/N!"

      "Haha! Don't mention it!"

      I slipped him a Starburst discreetly so no kids would see and threw him a wink, "I'll see you later Sun! Remember, if you ever need me, I'm just one message away!"

     "Okie dokie! Say good bye to Miss Y/N kids!" Sun said.

     "BYE MISS Y/N!!!" the kids shouted.

     I grinned from ear to ear at the sound of their cheerful voices. They were just sooo adorable!

     "Bye Sun! Bye kids!" I shouted over my shoulder as I exited the Daycare.

      I checked Paimon for the time, and it was 8:45. The show had ended, and the gang was probably heading back to Bonnie's green room so I could scan them.

     Off to Bonnie's I go!

. . .

     "There you are, Superstar!" Freddy exclaimed gladly.

     "We were starting to think you'd never show up," Roxy added.

      I smiled, "Am I that late?"

      "You're only five minutes later than usual, Y/N, so I would not worry," Freddy said, "Did something happen with Sun?"

      "Sun let the kids turn him into a macaroni monster. I'm not gonna lie, I would've been really impressed with it if it wasn't my job to clean him up!" I laughed, "It's a good thing I went to check on him during the performance, otherwise I'd be really late right now."

     I threw Freddy a wink at that last remark, which made him smile.

     I got to work scanning each of them, and it looked like they were all good to go about the Pizzaplex, doing whatever it was they did while I sat around in Parts and Service. Then I remember what Freddy had told me, and as I finally scanned Bonnie I asked, "Hey Bonnie, a little birdie told me you're going to the West Arcade when we're done. Mind if I tag along?"

      "Not at all!" he replied, "I'm going to be surprising an unsuspecting birthday girl while we're there, though. So you'll have to keep your distance."