Chapter 3: Showtime!

A/N: Y'know, it just occurred to me I haven't done any authors notes since the prologue... Darn. Well, I'm not sure if anyone's upset about that, so I think I'll just not do author's notes that often! :) Also, can I just point out how ridiculously high Freddy (and Roxy) can jump?! Like, did anyone notice that? Just take a close look at the chapter image and notice the pure insanity that is the height he can jump. Also, f/d is your favorite drink.

     Naturally, I ordered a (f/d). I wasn't that hungry, so I snacked on some Starbursts until the show started. Starbursts weren't my favorite candy, but I had lots of them, and I could fit about fifty in my bag. I smiled. I'd made quite a few friends with Starburst. Like in high school, when I first met Vanessa, she didn't want anything to do with me.

     And look at us now. Roommates, working at the same place...

     The intro music came on, interrupting my thoughts. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Fazbear Entertainment would like you to put your hands together for the one, the only, Freddy Fazbear!"

     I perked up, then went back. I'd never seen a full performance before at the Mega Pizzaplex. Usually because it was overstimulating, and I had to leave and gather myself before I could go back. It really was a lot to take in, but I figured I just needed to learn how to enjoy a good thing. These guys were basically both my coworkers and friends now, so...

     The screaming of many adoring fans (particularly the adults) intensified as All the Small Things by Blink 182 started to play. I had to admit, it had been my favorite song at one point and was still on my favorites playlist. When I saw the gang up on the main stage, I smiled. They looked so happy! Like they were really enjoying themselves. Freddy in particular. He smiled and sang and danced his heart out!

      At one point, I caught Freddy's attention. Freddy gave me a wink, and he kept going. At somewhere in there though, people began to bump into me and my table, and the music and the lights and...

     My breathing quickened. I... I need to go...

     I slapped some money on the table, grabbed my bag and my drink, and ran. I needed a break from the intensity of the show, which had begun to get to me. The first place I could think of was Parts and Service. I could easily access everyone's rooms through there so I could check on them after the show, and until then I could listen to music and draw.

     When I got there, however, I remembered the huge mess that occupied the area. I sighed, and took my phone and earbuds out. I could at least listen to music while I worked.

     Usually when it came to my favorite song, I went through them quickly. It was probably because I listened to one song on repeat, but let's be honest, who the heck wouldn't want to listen to their favorite song all day?

     For example, one day my favorite song would be Dandelions, and two days later I'd get sick of it and my new favorite song might be Hidden in the Sand. But today my favorite song was Cruisin' for a Bruisin' from my favorite movie, Teen Beach Movie. I'd been listening to it for about three days, and I was starting to get hopeful that it might be my favorite song for a lot longer than some of the other songs I'd listened to. Maybe it was just because it was from Teen Beach Movie, but either way, I loved the song a lot.

     After a while, I made a lot of progress. I organized some of the scraps on the floor, and shoved them into the empty rooms on the sides. I threw away trash I found, but after that I was satisfied with my work.

     "So don't stop, stop the music! We ride fast, like a bullet! We do anything we want, any time time we want, oh yeah. Oh yeah. We just ride, ride, ride all day! We're not gonna live any other way! Oh yeah, we're not gonna live any other way!"