Anniversary day

~ a couple of weeks later ~

It was the morning, Wooyoung woke up extra early, in San's arms of course." Good morning love". Asked San as he ran his hand in his hair." Good morning babe". He said as he cuddled into San as the latter wrapped his arms around Wooyoung." Oh by the way I have a surprise for you". He said as he got up and searched for something under the bed as Wooyoung sat up and looked at San confused." So i know it's cheesy but happy second month anniversary". He said as he gave him a small box." Omg! I have something for you too, wait let me go get it, i thought i was gonna be the only one to think of this, wait I'll be right back". He said as he got up from bed and ran downstairs.

He had gotten a part time job not to long ago without telling San to be able to buy him something for there second month, and he was happy that San had also thought of doing something for there second month of being together. He went inside the kitchen and took a bag from one of the shelves, wich of course he needed a chair to get. Once he got the bag, he ran back to San and sat down on the bed, a little breathless from running up the stairs, making San chuckle at his cuteness." Happy second month anniversary". He said as he gave the bag to San.

He took the bag as Wooyoung took the box." So, how does this work". Asked Wooyoung, as they both chuckled." You can open it first babe, it's something that i know you've wanted for a long time". He said as he looked at Wooyoung in excitement." You're sure?". He asked as San nodded. Wooyoung unwrapped the box and opened it, screaming as saw what was inside." OMG YOU GOT US TICKETS TO BARCELONA!". He said as started running around the room and jumping. Wich warmed San's heart, knowing that his boyfriend was this happy." OMG thank you thank you thank you". He screamed as he litterly jumped on San and hugged him tightly." You're welcome baby". He said as he hugged Wooyoung back with a big smile on his face." Can I open yours?". He asked as they continued hugging." Of course! Come on, open it". He said exitely as he stood up and sat back down on the bed.

San opened the bag to see a bunch of cute couple items

The items:

                                                           " Wooyoung, baby you're adorable, thank you so much"

" Wooyoung, baby you're adorable, thank you so much". He said as he hugged him, kissing his head. He then instantly took off his phone case and put on the one that Wooyoung got him, in the same time putting on the bracelet and finding his keys to put on the keychain that Wooyoung had gotten." Hey, put your stuff on too". He whined as Wooyoung laughed and did the same as San.

They looked at each other for a couple of minutes before San leaned in and gently kissed him.

"I love you  Jung Wooyoung". Said San as he hugged him." I love you too Choi San". Replied Wooyoung as he hugged him back.

                                             ~ the end~

Hello readers, i wanted to thank everyone that read this story, i had a lot of fun making it so i hope you had fun reading it.

I have started a third story, it's jikook. I will be posting the first chapter some time this week and try to post three or four times per week.

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night🫰💞✨