chapter 5

Wooyoung POV:

I had gotten home now,i went to my room and started to do my homework, seriously,why does math existe?
After about two hours i finished doing my math and history homework,i was pretty tired but i still had to shower so I took some comfy pj's and went to the bathroom.
After i was done i was drying my hair and decided to watch a movie before sleeping,i sat on my bed and chose to watch a new movie that had come out,a horror movie to be specific. But before playing it,i took extra blankets and pillows to be cozy and started the movie.

- magical  time skip to the end of the movie-

As the credits started to show,i shut off the tv and the lights,turned on my alarm and finally allowed myself to fall asleep.

I woke up at six in the morning to the most traumatizing sound ever,my alarm.
I groaned as i got out of bed and made my way to my closet and picked my clothes. I decided that i would be cute today because I am happy that it is finally friday today.

Wooyoung's look for the day:
          Hair:

Wooyoung's look for the day:           Hair:

His makeup:

His outfit:

His outfit:

After i got ready,i ate an apple and put my shoes and jacket on,took my  backpack and keys and went out of my  apartment

After i got ready,i ate an apple and put my shoes and jacket on,took my  backpack and keys and went out of my  apartment. (He lives alone because he wanted him to be independent from a young age and he was mature enough not to do stupid stuff so his parents agreed to it).

As always,my friends were waiting for me at the front of the school. "Hey gurls". I said as i reached them." Oh my god your finally here, come on we're almost late". Screamed Yunho as we all went inside the building. Just when i got inside the classe and sat down,the bell rang and the teacher came in. As the teacher started her lesson,i noticed that San wasn't there,after about 5 minutes,i was relieved to see San walk in classe. While slightly panting he excuses himself to the teacher and sat down next to me.

And the teacher continued her lesson.

Hey guysssss sorry for not updating a lot, i'm thinking of uploading every day now so stay tuned😁
I hope every one is doing well and enjoying the story so far,and i know some of you are wondering ' when are they gonna start to realize that they like each other and all and don't worry, they will start to 'become more than friends' and stuff in the next few chapters🤭😏✊

Have a good night/day🤗