chapter 18

Seonghwa POV:

I was the first to wake up, i got up carefully to not wake anyone up and went to the kitchen as quietly as i could and sat down on one of the chairs. After a couple of minutes, i got up and made myself some coffee. As i sat back down, someone came in the kitchen.

" Good morning,love". I said as Hongjoong walked closer and sat down on my lap." Good morning". He said sleepily,Wich i found adorable." You're so cute in the morning babe". I said as i squished his cheeks. He pouted at that, wich made his cheeks even fluffier, making me want to shower him with kisses, wich is exactly what I did." Stop it,it tickles". He said as he whined wich made me chuckle." Hey,yesterday was crazy". I said as i sipped my coffee." I know right? Wooyoung really decided to be THAT girl". Replied Hongjoong. We both chuckled and i took the last sip of my coffee.

I got up and made my way to the sink and washed my cup." Do you think they will finally confesse to each other?". I asked as Hongjoong came and pushed me away and started to wash the rest of the dishes. I smiled as i went to him and hugged him from behind,making him trapped between me and the sink." You know what that reminds me,i saw them yesterday,i wanted to get some water but i saw San and Wooyoung talking to each other and then,let's just say that they got down to business". He replied. Honestly i wasn't even that surprised and it seemed like Hongjoong kinda expected it too." Why am I not even shocked?". I asked as we both chuckled." I mean they were pretty obvious". He replied as i rested my chin on his shoulder.

" Do you think that maybe we should tell them that,you know,we are together?". I asked. Me and Hongjoong had been together for about a month and we still hadn't told anyone, and it wasn't because either of us were scared or something,we just never found the right moment to do so,but today felt like a good day to do so." You think we should?". Asked Hongjoong,wich made me nod." Ok,let's do it then". He replied,at wich i smiled.