chapter 19

Third person POV:

Everyone was now eating the breakfast that Seonghwa and Hongjoong had made at the table,talking about how they should do this again and about how they would rather pluck their eyes out then go to school. While they were all talking, San and Wooyoung sneaked glances at each other,holding hands under the table and stuff like that,thinking that they were being discrete when infact, all of their friends noticed and didn't say anything just so that they could catch them together,when they thought that no one was watching and tease them for the rest of their lives.

A few minutes later, things went according to the 6 friend's plan as San and Wooyoung went to another room after saying some lame excuse." Babe, do you think we should tell them that were together?". Asked San." I think they already know babe,you're pretty obvious". Replied Wooyoung as they both chuckled." I guess i just can't hide how much i like you". He said as he shrugged, wich made Wooyoung giggle and wrap his arms around his neck,kissing him on the cheek as San wrapped his arms around his waist. San cupped Wooyoung's neck and gave him a sweet kiss, Wooyoung kissing him back.

They continued to kiss and hug each other when out of nowhere,the 6 boys popped out of the corner,scaring the two. I knew it!". Screamed Yunho as the rest of them looked at them with smug faces." You two are together! And you didn't even tell me?!". Screamed Yeosang as he looked at Wooyoung,who was now a blushing mess,together with San of course." So, y'all got something to say?". Asked Yeosang." Uhm,surprise?". Said Wooyoung." We are together since last night?". Continued San. The 6 boys looked at them with their arms crossed before they all screamed stuff like ' omg i'm so happy for you guys and ' bitch give me a hug,you have a boyfriend'. The two just laughed at their friends and they all hugged each other. After a couple of minutes,they all went in the living room and sat down on the couch.

" Guys, i, well actually, i and Hongjoong have something to tell you guys..." Said Seonghwa.

The cliff hanger tho🤌🤌🤌

Have a nice day/night💝😊😁