chapter 3

Autor note:i forgot to mention this at the beginning of the story but basically this story will go quite fast,like Wooyoung and San will already be paired in the project thing in this chapter an will probably "I'm not spoiling👀" in the next chapters.
Have fun😚

Wooyoung POV:

The bell had rang already but i was a little late as i had to take a few notebooks from my locker. I was now Infront of the door,a little nervous to nock as i was late and Ms.Kang did not really appreciate students being late. I finally gathered the courage to nock. I heard a 'come in'. I entered and saw San of all people sitting on the same bench as me. I mean he is in my classe but I've never really noticed him because I didn't know him,but now he was sitting next to me? I mean not that i minded (author note:👀).

" I'm sorry for being late Ms.Kang for being late i was taking my notebooks". I said so that she doesn't het to mad." It's ok,it's your first time being late but next time you will stay a extra 30 minutes in classe to catch up ok?". She said as i went to my seat."Hi". Said San as i sat down." Hi". I answered shyly. "Ms.Kang said that there will be a groupe project and she will say the pairs at the end of classe". I sighed so jard that i think even the teacher heard, i put a hand over my mouth, embarrassed at how loud i had sighed,i just couldn't help it tho,i just hate groupe projects so much.

- magical time skip to the end of classe-

"Okey classe,so as you all may know,there is a groupe project". The teacher said as everyone groaned." Miss,can we choose our partners?". Asked a student." Unfortunately for you i will be the one choosing the partners. It's going to be a groupe of two by the way". Said Ms.Kang. This time the while classe groaned including me and she just smiled evily. "Ok i will start to say the duos. Mina and kihyun, Mino and Sunghoon, sullyeon and Wonyoung,...". The teacher continued and i didn't listen because I didn't really care. I was trying to not look at San who was next to me when I Hurd my name." And finally Wooyoung and San". She said and smiled while my heart practically jumped out of my chest. Just then the bell rang.