chapter 7

Wooyoung POV:

I surprisingly woke up before my alarm,it was around 9:30 so i had enough time to get ready to meet with San. OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO SAN'S HOUSE! I had completely forgotten that i was going to HIS house! What should I wear? Should i bring something? Is his family going to be there? As all these thoughts were running in my head,i realized that i had not infact woken up before my alarm,i had missed it! I quickly got up as i saw that it was actually 12 o'clock. I hoped in the shower and started to wash my hair. Once i finally got out i went straight to my closet. I picked out some clothes that i deemed cute enough.

The outfit:

After i was done getting dressed i went infront of my mirror and styled my hair and did my makeup

His hair and make-up:

It was around 1 o'clock so i had enough time to eat something,i went downstairs and made myself a packet of ramen and watched some TV while eating. When i was done i put my plate in the sink and went to put on my shoes and jacket,took my keys and a backpack with a notebook in it and a pencil case and went out. I was listening to music as i was walking and after about 15 minutes i was the Infront of San's house. I was a little nervous but in the end i nocked on his door and not even a minute later he opened the door.
" Hi Wooyoung". He said with a smile.