chapters 12

It was the end of the day and both San and Wooyoung were thinking about what had happened. They both had feelings for each other and they both thought that there was a chance the other liked them back,but they were still scared to ask the other one out. San had been wanting to ask Wooyoung out on a date,but was scared Wooyoung didn't feel the same way even thou it was obvious. Wooyoung on the other hand has been wanting to confess to San for some time because he didn't want to regret not doing so,but just like San,he was scared he wouldn't return his feelings even thou San made it obvious that he like him.

San had just finished class and was thinking of going to Wooyoung as he missed him,but when he came out of class he saw a uncomfortable looking Wooyoung and some guy trying to flirt with him. He got a little jealous,but saw that Wooyoung wasn't enjoying this either,so he calmed down and went over to the two. He put an arm around Wooyoung's waist and looked the guy up and down,then looked at Wooyoung." Honey,do you know this guy?". Asked San. Wooyoung caught in and held his hand." Hi babe,no i don't know him,he is annoying me,let's go". He said as the guy stayed behind,looking shocked.

They both giggled as they walked away,and they only realized that they hadn't changed positions when Yunho came with Mingi following." So did y'all finally become a couple?". Teased Yunho,the two mentioned boys blushed and let go of each other before replying." I don't know what you're talking about". Said Wooyoung as he looked anywhere but San and Yunho and San just chuckled at his cuteness." Stop Yunho". He said as he punched the latter's arm without actually hurting him of course." Ok ok,but make sure to invite me to the wedding". He said as he ran away,Wooyoung chasing after him as the two others stayed behind and laughed at their cuteness." But seriously San,do you like Wooyoung?". Asked Mingi." I do,i really like him Mingi,and honestly it looks like he likes me too but at the same time i don't know if he likes me and i want to tell him so bad but I'm a little scared". Answered San honestly." Mingo nodded as he thought of a reply." Dude i'm gonna be honest with you,it really does look like Wooyoung likes you back, and i think you should go for it,like that if he doesn't like you,Wich is unlikely then at least you could move on and stay friends with him." Answered Mingi as he rubbed his friend's back. San nodded,looking up at Mingi and giving him a grateful look. They both stood their,looking at the two boys,Wooyoung was on Yunho's back,piggy back riding him. They both stared fondly at the younger boys.

' i think i will confess to him one of these days'. Thought San to himself as he and Mingo joined the two boys.