chapter 15

After school finished,all the eight friends ran home to pack up there stuff and get ready for the sleepover at Yunho's and as promised,Mingi came at 4 and shortly after that Seonghwa and Hongjong came too. They were talking and setting up the living room by putting blankets and pillows on the ground. Around an hour later,Wooyoung and San came over with snacks and games and they were now all waiting around with a random series on the TV waiting for Yeosang and Jongho,who finally came around 5.

They all sat down and picked a movie and all started watching it, Yunho and Mingi cuddled on the couch,Yeosang right next to Jongho on a big couch chair, Hongjoong laying in Seonghwa's arms and Wooyoung cuddling with San on the floor." Who else is hungry?". Asked Yunho randomly at around 7 when the movie ended. "I'm hungry". Said Wooyoung and Yeosang at the same time and then proceeded to laugh at themselves while Jongho looked at Yeosang with litteral heart eyes and San looked at Wooyoung with the fondest look.

And the others noticed it immediately,and Yunho being Yunho decided to adresse it and of course tease San and Jongho." San,you are so whipped for Woo and you're making it very obvious". He said and the others proceeded to laugh,including Jongho." Oh and lest not even talk about you you Jong,you literally have heart eyes whenever you look at Sangie". Teased Yunho, Wooyoung and Yeosang blushed, meanwhile San and Jongho looked down in embarrassement." Well anygays,who is hungry, i'm gonna order now". Said Yunho as if nothing had happened." Wha- you can't just talk about so.ething and then leave it". Said Wooyoung." Oh yes i can". Replied Yunho as he went to grab his phone and went into the kitchen,already knowing what his friends wanted.

After a couple of minutes,Yunho came back into the living room." Guys,pizza will be here in around 15 minutes". He said as he sat down." What should we do while waiting?". Let's set up the blankets". Suggested Seonghwa while everyone agreed and started to set up all the comfy blankets and pillows and after they were done me,the pizzas finally came and the eight boys thanked the delivery boy and sat down to eat.