chapter 10

Ever since they had realized that they liked each other,they hadn't stopped thinking about each other. They had become very close to each other,spending every day together with their friends. It had been about two weeks since they had realized that they liked each other. San had become much more flirtier and Wooyoung had learned to not be as shy around him and joked around with him,San really liked Wooyoung's Playful side and Wooyoung liked his flirty side,making them look like a couple whenever they were together,Wich have their friends a great opportunity to tease them 24/7.

It was now the day before the project was due and Wooyoung was at San's place finishing up their projects. When they were done, they decided to rehearse for the presentation when Wooyoung started to panic. He was hyperventilating and San noticed and got worried." Woo,are you ok?". He asked,worry visible in his tone." Well i mean i'm about to have a panic attack but yes i'm alright". He replied as San made his way to Wooyoung and hugged him, rubbing his back trying to calm him down.

" It's going to be ok Woo,you're gonna do great, there is no need to be stress about it baby". He said while kissing his head. Wooyoung blushed at the pet name but managed to calm down." Thank you, i really needed that". He said to San. They continued hugging for another 15 minutes and when they finally stepped back a little they both blushed a little. They sat back down on the couch and rehearsed again,this time Wooyoung did really good, which gave him a boost of confidance. They both ended the day very well prepared and both went to bed early so that they could be dress and we'll rested.