Steps On Track

Andy woke up with a tight pain in his back. He groaned as he sat up from his chair, which was his temporary bed for the night. As soon as he sat up, a burning pain began to shoot up his back that told him to instantly sit back down again. He hissed in pain as he laid back down and tried stretching to help with the stiffness.

He knew his back would burn after cleaning up the whole apartment, but it was his fault for not doing it sooner. He could have done it Saturday or even Sunday if he wasn't acting so upset. He had to get it done, which is his fault when he has to stay late at school.

"Message from Shit-zu" A robotic voice called out.

"Dionysis."

BEEP

"Read message."

The phone beeped before reading out loud in a robotic Shinso voice," Hey, are you seriously missing another day?"

"Reply; I over cleaned too much and can't move." Andy groaned.

"Sending… Sent"

"Message from Shit-zu"

"Read message" he commanded

"Get a new one and come in!"

Andy cackled at his friend's message. He imagined the process of getting a new spine. Is there a spine farm? Where would he find a spine as large as his?

Andy swiveled his chair to the desk so his arm could reach the phone on the desk. He snatched it from the table after missing a few times before turning the camera on. He faced it close to his face and began to speak.

"I can't even move. I'm glued to this chair until it's dark out or something. Half paralyzed ass, and you say you wanna be taller. You take the consequences of being a giant" He gave a middle finger to the camera with a warm smile.

He sent it to Shinso with a smile.

"New message" Dionysis whispered through his headphones.

He opened it to see Andy's dumbass face staring back. He watched with amusement as his friend not so shyly stuck up his favorite finger. He better see Andy in school tomorrow or he's causing a ruckus at his house.

"You said I'm not there? I thought you "weren't at U.A. to make friends". Mad obsessed!." Another reply came from his friend.

"Sass mouth." Andy muttered to himself before shutting off his phone for the day.

His teacher strolled in as soon as he stored his phone back in his pocket. He had been given the lucky class of Mr.Cementoss, which had the wonders of business studies to "make Tuesdays relaxing." In reality, it was worse than regular class. He didn't know how business students wanted to even do the work for a living.

He was happy he could space out and listen to music in all honesty, but his classmate who walked in half dead isn't doing too hot.

He watched as his peer's head bobbed around slowly and he yawned from tiredness. Papers were passed back, and they found themselves sluggishly passing the papers back. They got a couple words in before they had to stop what they were doing. Soon a slam came from the front of the class as their head collided with the desk. They jolted back up confused for a second as Shinso held back a guilty smile.

Other than another classmate dropping a pencil and looking like they were contemplating life choices, it was a basic Tuesday. What he was really looking for was the end of the day.

He gets to meet up with the heroics teacher to organize what days he's trained. Too bad Andy didn't turn it in on the same day, since they could have planned it together.