The Sports Festival (Mega Chapter P2)

HEY! WEBEK HERE!

Wanna just say THANK YOU! Thanks to all of my loyal readers out there! The attention this story is getting is making me squeal in excitement! I literally can't fathom how much enjoyment I'm getting from seeing comments, likes, and even the addings to lists! Im new to wattpad and had an idea for a couple stories to be made and now im half way to 1k reads and soaring higher. I only expected a couple of reads and maybe two likes but this is phenomenal! Once again to everyone reading this...

Thank you ❤

“ sS  Sp=-\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’ “ Quote from my pet, who decided the keyboard was a mario kart map.

Another sad update, this chapter ended up being like 8k words long… The next chapter or I'm guessing part three now is going to be just as long. Sorry for yet again another long chapter but fitting all that will happen next is going to be rough. Of course after this regular schedule will continue and normal 2k chapters will continue with adding more unique characters and quirks to enter. This isn't just the beginners guide to becoming a hero and villain! 

And once again, back to the story of Point Zero the quirkless hero! Enjoy little readers!
____________________________________________

Dalby sat in the bushes for a little longer, letting the pain of hitting so many tree branches calm before finally getting up. She had hit the branches hard enough to knock the wing out of her chest. No one had noticed the explosion taking out the Wonder and sending her flying into the sky. 

“Well no shit Nezu. You meant it when you said these kids were crazy.” She groaned, picking her head up to watch the rest of the students pass by. Most of the bombs had been exploded by now from the students and the ice path made by Todoroki helped other students get by.

Most of the people who had already passed knew something was wrong when Dalby wasn't on screen anymore and Midnight was looking around worried. She was nowhere to be seen on the field and no cameras had caught what had happened.

She wiped the dirt off of her fur and shook it off before walking onto the field again. The camera drones turned to her and the screens in the arena displayed the footage in. With her right paw she stepped onto the minefield, assuming either all of the bombs were disabled or turned off by now since students were running bye without a care.

A distinct clicking sound made her stop dead in her tracks with fear written on her face. Everyone in the arena immediately picked up on what had happened and gasped, expecting the explosion to happen instantly.

A pink explosion launched the mongoose into the air, sending her flying across the field. She was heels overhead and spinning all over the place. 

Snipe audibly cackled at seeing the mongoose go flying and Eraserhead hid a smirk underneath the mass amount of bandages. Snipe disliked the mongoose, so it was funny to see the mongoose go flying through the air like a ragdoll. Midnight was holding back a smile as well, despite liking Dalby, she just flew in a way that made it all too funny. So powerful, yet gets launched by a simple explosive.

She landed on the field luckily where no mines were left. She laid there with her thumbs pointing up, but she didn't move. Underneath the mongoose was red in the face at such a mistake, and it was broadcasted across all of Japan live. There's no recovering from the becoming a meme at this point, now she'll be known as ‘The Exploding Mongoose’ or something along those lines.

She got up and groggily floated back to the main arena. Everyone had such huge smiles on their face at seeing the mongoose with an unamused face. Although it wasn't angry, it was more disappointed in herself. A mistake like that will only be done once, no more Dalby sent flying anymore.